“Great IceCream” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Provincetown, Massachusetts
“Great IceCream”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

Twisted has great ice cream!!! Great service and very friendly. Great ice cream and lots of fun. Very nice people.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Julie K, Owner at Twisted Pizza Subs and Ice Cream, responded to this review, August 2, 2014
Thank you..we appreciate the business..we hope to take nothing for granted and we are so glad you like it here!

Guelph, Canada
“Fast, friendly and delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

We were not disappointed based on tripod advisor reviews to give this place a try. Small and narrow, we might have otherwise missed it but great location near the pier and the public washrooms just behind. We ordered the steak and onion and they gladly offered to do 1/4 of the pizza as just cheese to appease my daughter instead of us making her pick off the toppings. 15 minutes later a great pizza was in our hands. Since we opted to wait outside on the picnic seating area reserved for customers, the pizza boy even delivered it outside to us instead of letting my husband carry it out. This was a very large pizza! Good thing it was thin crust or we would have way too many leftovers and instead we happily ate it all minus one cheese sliver leftover to take home which they gladly packaged up. We were also sent home with a two for one coupon on soft serve ice cream which we used the next day as we we too full from dinner. The soft serve was very tasty and they had a variety of flavours that went beyond vanilla and chocolate. I think our daughter got more ice cream by having a cone which was a good size, vs the cup for the other. Great people, great food, great location, great variety of suggested pizza combos make this a great place to pick up a quick and tasty supper.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Julie K, Owner at Twisted Pizza Subs and Ice Cream, responded to this review, July 26, 2014
Thank you so much for the nice review. We do try hard to make any experience at Twisted a fun experience. You are greatly appreciated.
New York City, New York
“Twsited Pizza still the best in P-Town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

Dear Julie,

You may remember me from my review last year, which I am sure was not to your liking. I do want you to know that I just returned from a week in P-Town ( July 14th, 2014) and visited your establishment at least four times during the week. Let me start by saying the outdoor seating is a plus, I have to say you have the best pizza in P-Town and the portions did seem bigger( more like a NY slice). So anyone reading my past review of Twisted Pizza, please disregard...This is THE PLACE for pizza when in P-Town...and Ice Cream too!!!

Dear JPam,
Thanks for giving us a try. We do take all reviews to heart, and learn the most form the suggestions that customers give us. So I am glad you wrote last year, and glad you wrote this year!! Thank you so much.
charlestown mass
“Pizza with a view”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

I worked in provincetown in the summer of 1975 and 1976 so when i tell you that you must go and get a slice of pizza and sit outside and really really enjoy the view. If you want to see the real ptown this is where you need to be at night you will see the most amazing people who are friendly interesting and full of life, isn't that what you are on vacation for. We used to go at night after work and just sit and eat one of the most incredible pizza and watch the world go by and have fun while your at it take my word YOU"LL HAVE FUN

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Thanks Irene. I also think that PTown is the most fun place I have ever been!! My family sits on the front steps of our store for most of their vacation, watching the crowds! I am so glad you came in and gave us a try.
Connecticut
“As close to NYC pizza as you will find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Excellent pizza with great toppings and super friendly service from the ice cream lady to the pizza boys right up to the owner. The pizza here is not greasy (even the meat lovers) and is very close to NYC pizza in crust density, chewiness and slice size. They also have ice cream in a variety of flavors - including a few unusual ones. It is also in an excellent location, close to Macmillan Pier on Commercial.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Julie K, Owner at Twisted Pizza Subs and Ice Cream, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
Thank you so much. We try really hard, and do not take it for granted that you are a reviewer with a lot of experience. I appreciate the nice review!