“Rude Kat Von D wanna be without the looks” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #49 of 59 things to do in Provincetown
Activities: Nightlife
More attraction details
Owner description: The Governor Bradford is one of the hearty P-town institutions that stays open all year long.
New York City, New York
“Rude Kat Von D wanna be without the looks”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2011

DONOT visit this dump even for a drink. Its dirty, the food is bad. Not bad as in doesnt taste good but bad as in spolied. The Mother/Daughter bartender team is rude and obnoxious and looking for a fight. The chubby squatty tatooed daughter is a Kat Von D from LA INK wanna be but without the looks or body. Do not waste you money in this hole . If your a tourist youll be ignored and treated rudely. If you look like you crawled out from under a rock, smell , dont bathe or practice clean hygene and like to argue this place is for you. Youll fit right in.

Visited July 2011

Kearny, New Jersey
“Rotten Bistro Steak and horrible service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2011

This 4th of july of 2011 once again we went to p town to see fire works and for convinience we stopped by Governor Bradford for dinner with my family and they served a "rotten stinky" bistro steak to my friend that spited out right to the side of the table, last year the order of calamaris was smelling so bad they took it back .... come on guys we r paying a lot of money for that food, i will never go back there ... and plus the waitress were rude and unpatient

Visited July 2011
Pennsylvania
9 attraction reviews
“Great drag karaoke!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2011

I didn't eat here but I did have my fair share of drinks. I had no problems with service and we had a blast at drag karaoke!

Visited June 2011
boston
“Worst Service I've ever had”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2009

Out in ptown with the girls and if it weren't for the drag karaoke we would not have put up with the bad service for as long as we did. Blatantly ignored by the bartenders. One bartenders ran out of a mixer before pouring the last of our drinks and didn't bother opening another bottle - just served it minus that ingredient.

Long Island, NY
3 attraction reviews
“Terrible service, mediocre food - go elsewhere”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2009

I have eaten here before and it was just OK but nothing memorable. My last visit, me and my partner were seated. We waited and waited and waited... No one came over for our drink order or even food order. We waited some more. Finally got up and left after 10-15 mins. There was staff around but apparently they have no idea what they are doing. There are far too many other places to eat rather then to put up with TERRIBLE service like this. Before I get up to fetch a waiter, I'd rather get up and leave.