“Great diner! Great cornbeef hash!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Pocasset
Cuisines: Diner
Good for: Families with children
Description: Hoagie's Diner is just off the Bourne Bridge at the gateway to Cape Cod. Beach Themed Fun Place to Eat. daily homemade specials and we serve breakfast all day.
Plymouth, MA
“Great diner! Great cornbeef hash!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

Went to Hoagie's a couple weeks ago with my wife and soon-to-be three year old son. Outstanding food at a great price! Eggs were perfect and their homeade corn beef hash is the real deal!

See my other breakfast reviews and you will understand that I am a tough customer for breakfast. Hoagie's is the real deal!

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Falmouth
“A Regular Stop and Very Proud of It”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

I was one of the first reviewers of Hoagie's Diner and have been a regular customer ever since. It occurred to me that after three years I'd better write another review which will look a lot like the first one. First off, the wait staff is not only accommodating and friendly but the food is excellent. The owner and chief cook, Pat, is fantastic and will pop out of the kitchen from time to time to engage in conversation. They will try to fulfill any special requests and are always willing to engage in conversation if you so desire. Otherwise, you're on your own to sit and enjoy. Try the greek omelet for breakfast or the steak tips for lunch. You won't be disappointed. We only wish they were open for dinner! We'll see you there.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Harvest, Alabama
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

My co-worker and i have been eating lunch at Hoagie's everyday for the past two weeks. I can not say enough good things about it. Great food at a reasonable price. The service staff (Lindsey and Rachael) are awesome !!! Fun, friendly and always on top of things !!! I could not ask for a better place to eat !! Pat and the boys in the kitchen ALWAYS serve it up right !!!

Falmouth, Massachusetts, United States
“Don't drive by.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

We've lived in Falmouth for 27 years so we've driven by this site a million times. Recently my husband and I were at the base .We were both hungry and it was a little late for breakfast but a little early for lunch. We decided to try the diner and were glad we did. The staff were incredibly friendly and accomodating. My husband had breakfast and I had lunch. The chowder was great.They have a faithful group of customers which says alot about how good they are. Will definately be back!

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Pocasset, Massachusetts
“Breakfast is breakfast”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Had breakfast here once. It's not my favorite meal of the day so it's simple. If you like bacon and eggs then you've come to the right place

• Visited April 2013