A location to die for. Great view and great people. Made a change to be treated like a friend at a hotel, not just a paying customer. Spotless room with a bath and shower. top floor with 180 degree ocean views. Pool and a bar you can look over the ocean as the sun goes down
Now the service!!!!
When packing I dropped my passport in the room. Only at the airport did I find out. Phoned the hotel in a panic. In a calm voice I was told that they had found my passport. One of the staff was in a car on the way to the airport (80 mile round trip!!) to hand it in to the state police, who would then pass it onto the Delta staff and it would be on their check in desk for me when I arrived. Now how many hotels in the world do that!.
Great rooms, amazing staff and great value.
- Also Known As:
- Pilgrim Sands On Long Beach Hotel
- Pilgrim Sands On Long Beach Hotel Plymouth
- Pilgrim Sands Motel
- Pilgrim Sands Motel Plymouth
- Pilgrim Sands Hotel
- Pilgrim Sands Plymouth
- Pilgrim Sands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront motel in Plymouth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Fareportal so you can book your Pilgrim Sands on Long Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.