When Me and my boyfriend went to Plymouth for the weekend, We wanted romantic and fun getaway. I knew what hotel to go but it was little more pricy so we went to look around any other available and more affordable hotels or motels. We stopped by into the Pilgrims Sands and asked about the rate for one night. We lucky and got one night for 155 non ocean view but that was fine with us. When got to room it was good but it had double beds and at first we like what this, we dont need to beds. But then it was fine with us and we just happy to be together away from work and stress. So we settled in and we went to the attactions and had lunch. We walked around for awhile, we took a harbor cruise that was cool. We after we went to dinner then went to relax in the indoor pool and hot tub. The beds were kinda uncomfortable but I was fine with it after, were there only one night. We had free breakfast next morning, it was a good breakfast I think. After breakfast went to see the beach before check out at 11. The beach was awesome and sunny. Everything was great and would come here again but not for more than one night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront motel in Plymouth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Venere, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Pilgrim Sands on Long Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pilgrim Sands On Long Beach Hotel Plymouth
- Pilgrim Sands Motel Plymouth
- Pilgrim Sands Hotel
- Pilgrim Sands Plymouth