This motel is located not far from the Plymouth downtown strip and has a terrific view of the water. Otherwise, it is just a motel. The rooms are super basic, although they have mini-fridges, but no coffee makers. Although we got clean towels every day, they are wispy, non-absorbent things. TV reception was iffy on certain channels. And, we stayed on the upper floor, which was wise because our friends staying on the first floor were kept awake by their upstairs neighbors every night. The "breakfast" is not worth the effort, so drive to the Metro Cafe and have a stellar breakfast instead. The outdoor pool is very cold and the indoor pool is small and cramped. The front desk staff is fantastic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront motel in Plymouth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Pilgrim Sands on Long Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pilgrim Sands On Long Beach Hotel Plymouth
- Pilgrim Sands Motel Plymouth
- Pilgrim Sands Hotel
- Pilgrim Sands Plymouth