This is a fairly run of the mill Hilton Garden Inn. My family stayed there recently.
The good: convenient location, or a few miles from Plymouth. Modern, well maintained hotel. Excellent breakfast, with friendly and helpful staff.
The bad: an hour after we checked in, and while we were getting changed to go out, our room door suddenly opened. Another family had been given the same room as us. The family were very embarrassed, but it was of course not their fault. I immediately called reception, and the receptionist could only say that she had no idea why this happened. I interrupted her to say that the first things he should be doing was apogising! I asked for the manager, who was busy but did call me, and did apologise. Fair enough, we all make mistakes, and no harm done. Next time, we lock the door!
Also not so good was the fact that the pool closed between 1-2pm, for maintenance. Right in the middle of the day. Why not 8am? Despite this, the pool water didn't look very clean anyway!
Overall, just about pass marks. Just remember that door!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn hotel in Plymouth, Massachusetts features a heated indoor pool, whirlpool, fitness center and 24-hour complimentary business center. This hotel also offers 1,300 square feet of meeting space which accommodates up to 100 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth Hotel Plymouth
- Hilton Plymouth
- Plymouth Hilton Garden Inn