“Another yummy meal :)” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Southern MA
“Another yummy meal :)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

I went here with my family after a whale watch on Capatin John Boats last year and it was good then. This year, my daughter had a craving for a lobster and we returned. I had the fried cod with fries and she had the lobster dinner. It was under $30 with drinks and we ate it all. The fries were fresh, hot and delicious, my cod was quite good with a little added salt--fairly lightly breaded, as I like it-- and her lobster was perfect. It was cooked nicely, not rubbery. I love being able to see the ocean from the eating area and it was quiet and family friendly both times, despite being busy. Last time, our wait was about 20 minutes, this time it was 15. Not bad for great food! I'm sure we will be returning here again.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Columbia Station, Ohio
“Fresh”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

As we were eating we were watching the fisherman unload their catches of the day. Very fresh here and very good. Wife's scallops were done to perfection. Sea bass very good also.

Visited August 2014
Medway, Massachusetts
“Fried was bad!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

The fried whole clams which should be golden fried were dark brown meaning the oil was overused or old, the scallops were loaded with grease and I had to put them on a napkin to drain. The place was very busy but next time we go elsewhere.

“Dinner late”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

Arrived just before nine on a Thursday night. Place was still full but our family of five had no wait to order or find a table. Lobster.quahog.halibut.crabroll...All was excellent and super fresh. Looked out the window and watched the fisherman unload the day's catch.

Chicago
“Just what I wanted, where I wanted”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

On a slow trip back to Boston from the Cape, I was longing for a seafood respite--and a last partaking of the fresh shellfish of New England before returning inland. I in particular wanted a clambake. We got hungry and tired of the rain around Plymouth, and found ourselves on the pier where there were many choices. But so glad we chose this one--they had all varieties of shellfish and versions, including a clambake with incredibly fresh lobster and clams. Good sides as well. And if you still don't have enough, they ship! Despite the rain pouring down outside, we had a nice view of the harbor. You order at a window and take it out or snag a table (with view) and wait for your food. THey make everything fresh, so the lobster was a bit of a wait, as was fresh halibut. Worth the wait. I did wish for a few more of the utensils that make lobster-eating possible. So if you don't enjoy cracking your lobster and getting covered with lobster juice, order the lobster roll instead!

• Visited August 2014