“A Great Find” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dighton, Massachusetts
“A Great Find”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

Glad we stumbled upon this off the beaten path spot. The best service, breakfast, prices within miles of the Sagamore. Super atmosphere. Can tell this is where the locals go! Have gone for breakfast, can't wait to try lunch!

Visited September 2011

Plymouth, Massachusetts
“Great place for any kind of breakfast you are looking for”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

I love this place. ALL food is good here. While waiting for your order, they bring you a small dish of pastries/donuts to snack on. Great omlets, eggs benedict. The pancakes are incredible. And I am not a pancake person. They are huge and fluffy. They have a pumpkin pancake that is not too sweet, just right. There is also a blueberry cake french toast that is excellent.--heavy, so it's a good thing to share. It gets crazy busy on weekends, and the staff does get overwhelmed. There is no denying that. They have never been rude to us though. I don't think they have the tables divided among the waitstaff very clearly because a couple times the waitress didn't even know we were "her table". I have been there on weekdays, and they are very attentive, pleasant. The only down side and PLEASE listen management: they have standard, immitation maple syrup. I would pay extra for REAL syrup and I know many other people would as well. Oh, one last thing: on weekends they make chocolate old-fashioned texas cake donuts. small and huge! They are incredible!

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Florida
“Breakfast is 'da bomb.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

Sample breakfast breads are waiting for you at the table! This is a quintessential New England small town breakfast restaurant - great food, fast service, fast turn over. We were seated promptly at 9:45 - fifteen minutes later there was a line, so when we finished our meal we were encouraged to take our coffee to their outside tables.

Visited July 2012
Boston area
“Great little breakfast place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012 via mobile

Great baked goods. Food was good, service was friendly & fast. Just wish they offered waffles. Only eaten there once, but will be going back again.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Watertown, Massachusetts
“You will not go hungry at the Blueberry”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

Almost every Sunday morning I head down from Boston, my sister and mother travel up from the Cape and we have breakfast at the Blueberry Muffin. Other family members will join in from time to time. We really like the atmosphere, it is family run with Dad in the back leading the cooking, Mom is out front leading the waitresses. You wait in line - no names - just the honor system and it works. The plates are very generous. I really enjoy the eggs benedict, the hash and their pistachio muffin (it is green but still delicious). I stick with my favorites, my sister moves around the menu and has enjoyed the omelets and many of the muffins. It is our family go-to meeting place and may it always be there!!!

• Visited July 2012