“Terrible experience will never go back.” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #19 of 184 Restaurants in Plymouth
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: New Restaurant - seafood -excellent!!!!
Plymouth, Massachusetts
“Terrible experience will never go back.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

Been meaning to write review here it is: Visited for lunch on a sunny day. The deck was hot, had to ask for umbrella waited a while and it wasn't busy. The place was loaded with flies, fruit flies & horse flies that were biting us, we had to cover our drinks with napkins and constantly wave the flies away. It was so annoying; we were very disgusted actually. Scallops were cold and raw. Sent them back and still cold. There was a serious stench near the out door bathrooms near our table. Our guess it was not the patrons but a plumbing/septic issue possibly the cause for the excessive fly population. Very disappointing experience, will never return. Don't recommend. Blythe M

• Visited September 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

“Seafood is king”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

We loved this restaurant! I had the pork and clams and my partner had a seafood stew. We were both very happy with our choices and look forward to a return visit to sample more of their interesting menu!

Boston, Massachusetts
“Nice Brunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

We had a nice brunch. Restaurant accommodated a large group of us. Food was good and plentiful. Great value for the money.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Catlett, Virginia
“Great food, excellent service!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

I've had lots of seafood in lots of places but this is one of the best, well worth the trip to Manomet where it's located right on Route 3A. I enjoiyed the baked scrod which was exceedingly tasty and tender. The side was a good-sized dollop of squash, equally yummy, Service was down-home friendly and efficient. My dinner partner had halibut and green beans which she praised as well. Per suggestion, we arrived before 7PM and were promnptly seated but we were told that later, there would be lots of company. Their parking lot is generally pretty full most of the time, I've noted. It's certainly head and shoulders well above other places in the area.

Plymouth, Massachusetts, United States
“Great Food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

I've been here 3 or 4 times since it has opened and I have not been disappointed yet! The food is great-this time I ordered the Baked Macaroni and Cheese. It was probably one of teh best Ive ever had. I ordered it to split with my daughter and the brought it out in two seperate dishes which were both huge! My boyfriend ordered the Steak tips which I also couldnt resist! Service is always good too!