“What a surprise find!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 175 restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Description: New Restaurant - seafood -excellent!!!!
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“What a surprise find!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

Stumbled in here by accident, but was amazed at the fine cuisine. Settled on some "Pork" Wings and Tuna. The portions were large and the whole meal very filling. I really enjoyed myself. A must try.

• Visited May 2013

85% Recommend
“FRESH FISH”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Excited that Plymouth now has a place for different fresh fish! I have been a few times now and have had some really cool fish like Wahoo and Grouper. Last summer I had some amazing local Striped Bass. I remember because our server told us that it comes in as a whole fish daily which really caught my attention...plus it was amazing! They obviously have the staples too like Haddock and Swordfish (I have had the swordfish which was very good) which you could also get at any run-of-the-mill place downtown but this place in particular showcases some really cool fresh stuff that is worth the extra five minute drive!

• Visited April 2013
Plymouth, Massachusetts
“One of the worst dinners I've ever had”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

The swordfish was obviously frozen as it was mushy. The ratatouie was rubbery as was the calamari. To top it off our waitress was unfriendly. Noisy, crowded and lousy food. Nope. Don't think we'll be returning any time soon.

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Bonita Springs, Florida
“Big appetite brunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

Recently tried the restaurant for their Sunday brunch. Wow! $16.95 all you can eat roast beef, roast pork, and made to order gourmet breakfast dishes. Outstanding value with the highest quality ingredients. Nice atmosphere, very clean and updated restrooms.

• Visited January 2013
Nashua, NH
“Trying but falling short”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

This place seems to be very popular and lots of people tell me they love it but I must be missing something. The atmosphere is somewhat dinner like with little privacy and fairly loud. Prices are high and while the food is pretty good I can say there is much better at many area restaurants. I will give 4 stars to the service as our waitress was very attentive.

• Visited December 2012