“Great Brazilian Food” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #55 of 163 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Description: We miss Brazil. We miss the smell of trees, and the sounds and sights of Carnaval. We miss being in a land where football is played with feet. It's difficult for us to go home though, so we did the next best thing. We brought our home to us and established Rio Steak House. Sit at one of our tables and for a few hours, let us make you forget that you didn't need wings to get here. At Rio Steak House we celebrate the best of Brazilian cuisine, specializing in Brazilian barbecue, Churrascaria. First, help yourself to a variety of offerings from our well-stocked salad bar - some say enough to be a meal of itself. As you're seated, experienced carvers will arrive with succulent skewers full of freshly roasted cuts of meats, precisely separating the best portions for your plate until you won't be able to fit another bite. Our goal was to import an authentic Brazilian experience. Come taste for yourself some of the best of what Brazil has to offer, this time you won't need a passport.
Yarmouth Port, Massachusetts
“Great Brazilian Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

I recently made my second visit to this restaurant and I enjoyed both of them. It is your standard Brazilian style restaurant where they keep bringing you an assortment of delicious meat offerings on a skewer every couple of minutes and they slice off as much as you like and bring more and more as fast or often faster than you can eat it. I find this restaurant to be excellent and will continue to eat there whenever in the Plymouth area. They also had an excellent salad bar. I was too full to eat more but they also have a cabinet with enticing deserts I noticed on the way out.

Just a note: I visited this restaurant with a real live Brazilian native from Sao Paulo who was visiting the US and he told me this restaurant is as good as any good restaurant in his native Brazil and he liked it very much. There is convenient parking along side near the rear entrance. The staff is very friendly.

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Hidden gem of Plymouth”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

I was pleasantly surprised by the entire dining experience at Rio's. I am always a little skeptical about buffet style restaurants, but this was quite a different experience. The food was all fantastic. In addition to the buffet, a server came by frequently with skewers of steak, chicken, other meats, and my absolute favorite, the pinapple which was to die for. The service was great and all of the staff were very friendly. I look forward to going back.

• Visited June 2012