I stayed here for one night in June on a solo road trip to the NE. If you are looking for a "budget" option in Plymouth, this is a decent choice, I would consider staying there again if in the area.
- The location is convenient, not in downtown Plymouth, but along the main artery (which is not that busy), and easy to get to all the sites. There is a grocery store across the street and a Duncan Doughnuts not far away (in case you get there after the restaurants are closed like I did).
- All the basics: private bath, table and chair, tv with cable, mini fridge and microwave. Also has a front porch area to each room with chairs. Clean and in decent shape.
- Breakfast included, just your basic continental with muffins, coffee, etc.
- A little musty, as some of the other reviewers have noted, but not unbearable.
- Despite the fact that this is cheap for Plymouth, the area is expensive so it still cost over $100 a night (including taxes).
- Not sure if it is the case, but I got the impression that there were some long term residents.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Blue Spruce Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Spruce Hotel Plymouth