“Beautiful upstairs bar” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Barnstable, Massachusetts
“Beautiful upstairs bar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in for a light meal and a drink. Sat on the upstairs deck.
Fish tacos were very good. Burger was cooked well.
Waitress was very nice.
Nice view of the harbor.
Although the dining is casual the decor is beautiful.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Chatsworth, New Jersey, United States
“Sunday lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

Enjoyed lunch on the deck overlooking the harbor on Sunday during the Patriots game (on in the bar). Appetizers are so big you can make a meal of them. Lobster roll was huge, fish tacos (three full size), stuffed eggplant (again three), Waterfront fries (made with Old Bay seasoning), cheese steak egg rolls, all delicious. The only reason this does not get an excellent was because of the slow service due to the absence of three employees which slowed everything down. Would definitely recommend this location on the waterfront when visiting Plymouth.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Lake Ariel, Pennsylvania
“Rehearsal Dinner at the Waterfront Bar & Grill”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

The Waterfront Bar & Grill was the place where we had our son's rehearsal dinner. John the manager was very helpfull from the time we planned the dinner to the end. We had salad, NE clam chowder, chicken marsalas, braised beef short ribs & swordfish and cheesecake for dessert. The food was excellent. We received compliments from everyone on the food & service. We had two waitresses & they were very good. They kept up with everyones drinks and the food service. They asked me several times during the dinner if they can get us anything or if everything was ok. I'm from Pennsylvania so being so far away & planning this event was a bit stressfull, but the Waterfront did a fantastic job & we will be going back whenever we go to Plymouth MA to visit our son & his new bride. Thanks again for such a great time & a great rehearsal dinner.
Dave & Dawn

massachusetts
“The view is great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

But the food average. The tiny glass of wine I got for $9.00 was nothing special. I felt like the place could have been spruced up a bit more. Seems to me they just wait for the drinking late evening crowd. The food was ok, but nothing memorable. The service was horrible. Our waitress seemed pre-occupied, lke we were an afterthought. And we were there at 4:00 on a Friday night, so it was pretty slow....like I said I think they wait for the later "partying" crowd.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Kingston, Massachusetts
“Lunch with my daughter”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

Again a great experience. Even though it was a weekend at the height of the tourist season, we were seated quickly by our hostess Colleen and served by Kristen (how I spelled it correctly). Both were pleasant, smiling and friendly. We sat on the upper deck where we had sun and breeze and overlooked the ocean a short distance away. This is my third review, and I thoroughly enjoyed my visit, my meal, and the service. When I read the not so great reviews, I wonder if they are getting the wrong restaurant. Thanks again for a great experience.