“Sit down and wait....a bit...” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Kingston, Massachusetts
“Sit down and wait....a bit...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

My two Chinese friends and I planned to eat breakfast in Plymouth. They wanted to catch the bus to Boston and then to NY. Well, they missed the bus and then the NY connection.....If only the restaurant would have taken our order quicker and served up quicker. This is not the first time there has been a long wait at Persy's. But the food was fine and plenty of it. I suppose I will plan for a quicker turn around next time.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Dallas, Texas
“Delicious Breakfast, Friendly Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

We were visiting Thanksgiving weekend and came based on recommendations on Monday morning after the holiday weekend. Food was hearty and delicious, service was friendly, and while not "fast" service, we were not disappointed by the service we received. We had the delicious seasonal pumpkin walnut pankcakes -- 5 huge pancakes that we intended to split between the children with a few tastes for mom and dad, but there was plenty for everyone. Apple Sausage waffle was a unique dish (though not as tasty as the pancakes if you ask me). Also had the hash scrambler. Very good. Received a coupon for a 1/2 loaf of cornbread on the next visit, although being from out of town, we left it with some other patrons more likely to return.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Utica, New York
“Fun place ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

A little bit of a wait on Sunday morning, well worth it. Recommend the hash and the fish cakes. Service smiling, food was fun breakfast fare. Good prices.

Kent, OH, United States
“Yummy Pancakes!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

We tried Persy's for a Sunday morning breakfast. The place was crowded with people. The menu is huge, so it took awhile to decide what we wanted. The waitress was friendly and accommodating. My cranberry and walnut pancakes were huge and delicious! I could eat only half. I was served the best bacon I've ever eaten--big, meaty slices. My son has a large appetite. He could not finish his meat lover's omelet, pancake, and hash browns. I would definitely visit Persey's in Plymouth again!

Visited October 2013
nj
“Where is the help?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Different Persy, same problem. We decided to go to the one in Plymouth and the service was terrible once again. It is too bad since this use to be the place to go, not any more.

Visited September 2013