“OH THE WAIT !! OH THE CUPCAKES!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 182 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: Dessert
Dining options: Takeout, Dessert
Description: Cupcake Charlie's is a gourmet cupcake bakery with up to 130 flavors! We bake homemade, rich, delicious cupcakes all beautifully hand decorated daily! At Cupake Charlie’s we take pride in our customer service and specialize in custom orders for any occasion. Come in and enjoy a sweet treat or place an order for your next event! Life is Short...Eat a Cupcake!
Cambridge
“OH THE WAIT !! OH THE CUPCAKES!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

Heard about this place on the Food channel - was surprised it was so close to our restaurant that we had dinner in, So, we walked over and got cupcakes to go - after getting in line behind a kazillion Girl Scouts from Connecticut (who were so well behaved and so good). The staff here was very accomodating and things moved along - no worries we got our cupcakes - but they did run out of a few flavors - GREAT PLACE

Visited April 2014

Ayer, Massachusetts, United States
“Yummy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

My husband and I went here after lunch because we were in the mood for sweets. We bought 6 cupcakes and brought them home.

I ate the "hostess with the mostest" which was amazing!!!! My husband had a carrot cake cupcake and he loved it .

The next day I ate a raspberry surprise and he had a chocolate chip. Both were great! We still have an Oreo and peanut butter cup!

A tad pricey (I think for a dozen it was around $37. $3.10 a piece for our 6. Totally worth the treat!

hingham, MA
“Really?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

Pretty darn disappointing dry, overly sweet and flavorless. A chain that and not very good. I was going to give it 1 star, but no one died or got sick.

Plymouth, Massachusetts
“Love it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

I love this place! The people who work here are always friendly. I wish the cupcakes were a little less expensive, even though they are very good.

Visited March 2014
Plymouth, Massachusetts
“Love the cupcakes!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

My favorite cupcake is called the "Hostess with the Mostess". They have many different flavors, like lemon, peanut butter cup, red velvet etc. A nice treat to a busy day!

Visited September 2013