I hated Best Westerns until I stayed in this one and the one in Ticonderoga, NY on the same trip. Best Westerns seemed to be dumps the last few times I stayed in them (Lake George, just saying) I stayed here because it seemed to universally have the best reviews all around at the price point I was looking for. The staff was friendly and the place was clean. They gave recommendations and provided a map of the area; explaining how to get around town in the process. Their recommendations were on the money. I have talked people's ears off about this place since I stayed here. That is how impressed I was by my stay here. It made me rethink the chain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN PLUS Cold Spring is ideally situated in the heart ofhistoric Downtown Plymouth. Set among five acres of beautifully landscaped grounds offering a quiet retreat in a campus setting. Our convenient location is within walking distance to Plymouth’s picturesque waterfront and only minutes to Rte. 3 for easy access to Boston and Cape Cod. Rail service to Boston is just minutes away.Guest rooms and suites are designed to facilitate a peaceful and productive experience including free wireless Internet, a mini-refrigerator and microwave. From the vibrant décor to the signature Best Western Plus amenities including a heated outdoor pool and fitness center, you will find we have anticipated ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN Plus Cold Spring reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Cold Spring Hotel Plymouth
- Best Western Hotel Plymouth
- Best Western Plymouth
- Plymouth Best Western