We only spent one night here, but it was a wonderful experience. Front desk was friendly and efficient, room was very large and clean with great internet service. Beds comfortable with plenty of fluffy pillows. Good breakfast (free) with all of the usual items one would expect: yogurt, fruit, boiled eggs, cereal, coffee, waffle station, bagels, muffins.... and nice, friendly staff making sure there were enough items.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN PLUS Cold Spring is ideally situated in the heart ofhistoric Downtown Plymouth. Set among five acres of beautifully landscaped grounds offering a quiet retreat in a campus setting. Our convenient location is within walking distance to Plymouth’s picturesque waterfront and only minutes to Rte. 3 for easy access to Boston and Cape Cod. Rail service to Boston is just minutes away.Guest rooms and suites are designed to facilitate a peaceful and productive experience including free wireless Internet, a mini-refrigerator and microwave. From the vibrant décor to the signature Best Western Plus amenities including a heated outdoor pool and fitness center, you will find we have anticipated ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Plus Cold Spring reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Cold Spring Hotel Plymouth
- Best Western Hotel Plymouth
- Best Western Plymouth
- Plymouth Best Western