“Love Pittsfield !” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Pittsfield
Fairfax, Va
“Love Pittsfield !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

We have been staying at this hotel for many years, and have never been disappointed ! Its an older property, but has been well maintained, clean, and has a great staff. They have a nice restaurant and great bar if you prefer to eat on propety, and large banquet facilities. We actually peeked in on the ballroom which was set for Easter Brunch, and wish we could have stayed longer. It was beautifully set with pastel tablecloths and decorations, making it look very springlike and festive ! We always request a higher floor, since the views of the Berkshires are hard to beat.
Pittsfield is an Ideal location to visit year round. The Crowne Plaza has been our home away from home in just about every season. It makes a great ski destination in the winter, with many nearby slopes such as Bosquet, or even the southern Vermont resorts such as Mt Snow, only being a little over an hour away. Youve got Tanglewood in the summer, or a hike or Drive to the Summit of Mt Greylock. There is so much to do, and many great 1st class dinning options in the area, you cant go wrong ! While the onsite dinning is very good, for seafood we recommend The Boston Seafood restaurant in North Adams, and a cute little diner type restaunt in town called Nook and Cranny, just a couple blocks up the street. Daddy Os also does a great breakfast, in a 50s style diner set up.
Bottom line, the Crowne is a great choice in Pittsfiled, you wont be disappointed !

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Montgomery, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Recently I was staying at the Crowne Plaza in Pittsfield, MA and decided to go skiing. I had enjoyed the skiing until the "last run" of the night. I fell and broke my leg. When I returned to the Crowne Plaza after my visit to the ER, I was very unsteady on crutches and could not put any weight on my right leg. Marina was at the front desk.and arranged for water and a wheelchair. Don brought the wheelchair to me in the lobby. I do not know how I could have made it to the following day without their assistance. I have since returned to my home in Alabama and had surgery on my leg.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Pittsfield, Massachusetts, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

I recently had a death in the family and needed a place for a lot of people to stay and gather. The Crown Plaza of Pittsfield turned out to be the perfect place. We had a wonderful time hanging out poolside.The staff was kind and courteous. The rooms were nice and comfortable and breakfast was excellent. Thank you for making a sad time a little easier

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Pittsfield, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

I've had the pleasure of staying at the Crowne Plaza in Pittsfield, MA several weeks over the last two months - mainly for work. The staff is super friendly, always attentive to my needs and preferences. After only two nights, they knew me and greeted me by name.

For breakfast I enjoy their made-to-order omelets and I've found the bar/restaurant convenient for dinner when the work load is heavy.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Latham, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

My family and I spent some of our winter vacation here at The Pittsfield/Lenox Crown Plaza. We come into town from Albany, Ny to ski the near by mountains. This was our second visit here, and loved it like last time. The pool, hot tub and room service were well appreciated by our 3 teenagers. The rooms are very nice, and the beds are super comfortable. The parking was great, the staff is beyond friendly and accomodating. The morning breakfast buffet was delicious and the resturant/bar on the 2nd floor where the pool is, served delicious adult beverages for my honey and I! Can't wait for next years visit!!

Room Tip: For larger parties, adjoining rooms are available. Refrigerators and microwaves available as well!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Millersburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

We hold a 3 day business event there every year and all attendees comment positively on the comfort of their rooms and how pleased they are with the food.
The staff are wonderful to work with and make it their mission to have everything go perfectly!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

We stayed one night. Excellent service from the front desk; terrific breakfast, great made-to-order omelets, fresh fruit, rolls, granola, yogurt. Quiet, very clean, nicely appointed rooms. Will definately stay again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Been to Crowne Plaza Pittsfield? Share your experiences!