“Good food, great service” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #24 of 153 Restaurants in Pittsfield
Cuisines: American, Hamburgers
Angier, North Carolina
“Good food, great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

Our server was Maria. She was pleasant and kept checking to see if everything was okay and if we needed anything else.
It was prime rib night. Our meals were cooked to perfection. I suggest getting the 12 ounce cut and not the 18 ounce as it was way too much food.
We both had drinks and the bartender was not shy with the booze. Yay bartender!
Overall, a great value and excellent meal. Ask to be seated in Maria's section. She will take care of you right!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“consistant food & service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

sat at the bar. quick drinks & service. chatty bar tender without being overly so. food was great & a good price. was an enjoyable experience at a good price.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bullard, Texas
“A great place to stop for lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

My party and I stopped for a quick lunch. We had plenty of choices of great food to choose from. reasonable prices for food and drink, with good service.

Visited July 2013
Cheshire, Massachusetts
“good standby”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

I've eaten here several times over the years and can honestly say, it's not bad. With that said, for anyone who knows me personally, that's a compliment. I've NEVER gotten sick after eating here, which I can't say for other places in the area. The waitstaff is ALWAYS pleasant. Not always efficient, but definitely always pleasant. The food has always been good and presents well. I've never waited a ridiculous amount of time for a meal, nor have I ever received an unsatisfactory meal. One time, with my sister and her family, we complained about the temperature of something (I believe it was soup) and they apologized profusely, fixed the problem and also took the item off the bill. What more can you ask for? I recommend "call ahead seating" on Friday and Saturday nights as they are always very busy.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Adams, Massachusetts
“Will be back”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

Employees are always pleasant. Resturant is usually very clean even when busy. Haven't had a bad meal there yet. Only wish their draft beer was cheaper.

Visited February 2013