“Good food! Great service!” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #42 of 153 Restaurants in Pittsfield
Cuisines: American
Wisconsin
“Good food! Great service!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

My family and I enjoyed a breakfast at the Misty. We will definitely return for another meal on our next visit to the Berkshires!

Patchogue, NY
“Great place if you're looking for the basics.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

I've been here a few times and it's just okay. You'll leave content but never impressed. It's just your basic plain old dinner type restaurant with normal type breakfast specials. I'd go back but I really wouldn't recommend this place to anyone. I don't want to deter anyone from going here but it is what it is and it's just your average dinner.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Are you serious?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

I've been here a few times. Each time I go back I am hoping for something better. Like food and service! I'm done. I eat out many times a month and have done so for years. I've experienced high end restaurants as well as hole in the dives. The service and food is what matters. My experience at Misty Moonlight has never been even close to fair. Its terrible. My last experience I never even sat down. I stood at the hostess station while waitstaff stood around and talked. They looked my way and never gave me any indication that someone would be with us to seat us. We stood there as we were invisible. Just as well. It just confirmed to me that I really won't be back. I went to Reva's that day. Best thing I could have done.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“Good for breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Wait staff is terrific - attentive and pleasant - and the food is good quality diner food for when you are in the mood for something quick that is hot and tasty

Visited July 2013
Philadelphia
“Very disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

We have been coming to the Berkshires for about six years and have visited this diner. This time
we were very disappointed not only with the limited menu but also with the meal. The roast
turkey platter was dry and very unappealing. It looked like roast turkey that was used for deli
meat. The gravy was bland and the mashed potatoes were lumpy. We had to ask for cranberry
sauce - a usual side dish in many diners. Rolls were brought to our table late. There are too
many good eateries to visit in the Berkshires to warrant a return visit to this establishment.

• Visited August 2013