“Would try something different” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dessert, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Pelham, Tennessee
“Would try something different”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

The people at the front desk recommended this restaurant. The atmosphere was pleasing. The prices were average. The service was very fast and efficient. I ordered the chicken Elizabeth. It was just ok. The chicken wasn't very seasoned. The whole dish was bland. The pasta was cooked perfectly however. The ingredients were fresh but there was no marriage of flavors to create a memorable dish. I put the chicken aside for my husband to take back to the room for sandwiches. When asked how our meal was I replied ok and that I didn't care for the chicken but it was ok because my husband would eat it. The waitress graciously took $5 off our ticket. My husband had the chef salad which he said was very good. The pizza looked very good. I would try that next time.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Pittsfield, Massachusetts
“Excellent Penne Dishes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

I ordered the Grilled Zucchini Pasta and it was to die for! This is penne pasta loaded with sundried tomatoes, portobella mushrooms, broccoli, garlic and of course zucchini. I wish I had taken a pic of this dish as well as the Feta Special Pasta that my boyfriend ordered. I tasted his and it too was excellent. Also, the warm bread that accompanies the meal is excellent. Our waitress was friendly, cheerful and did a terrific job. We will definitely be back.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Stoneham, Massachusetts
“Good value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

We ate here two nights during our stay in the Berkshires. Good food, entrees served with a nice fresh salad, potato and vegetable, outstanding bread, tasty blue cheese dressing, friendly witnesses, and decent prices make Zucchini's a good place to eat

I had the chicken Francaise both nights. It was very good the first night. The second night it needed more sauce. If you order it, request lots of sauce. My husband had Chicken Parmesan.
He thought it was very good and thought that the sauce was quite tasty. Both entrees were $15.50.

I agree with another review that they should have some type of table covering.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Windsor, Massachusetts
“Poor service, managerment does not care.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

This was our third visit to a neighborhood spot. Two of the three visits, the server (at the bar) could have cared less. If you are over 40 and not male, forget this place. We announced an allergy and it wasn't taken seriously. Requested to talk with management, they had same attitude. Sad as the place looks nice and food was pretty good.

Visited July 2013
New York City, New York
“Very local”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

Good food at this very local restaurant on Rt 7. Main course accompanied by salad and side. Very good bread. Tables in need of cloths. Waitress attentive. Will return.

• Visited July 2013