“Fun” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Easthampton, Massachusetts
“Fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

Great drinks ,good food,helpful staffers. Wish they had some hoodies left for sale. Maybe when I return,which I will do!

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

70% Recommend
Adams, Massachusetts
“Awful .”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

Went out for a date night and was looking for good food and service and ended up with the worse meal and service I have ever had while at a restaurant. My drink order was taken then as my gf came back our waitress rudely asked about her drink order before she even was at the table. She took her order and never came back. I finished my beer and still no waitress. Finally my app came out and we reminded our waitrwss about her drink and she looked dumbfounded she paused and said there was a bartender training. No excuse she then went to her POS . She forgot her drink. Then she never brought ojt the salad my date ordered and made another lame excuse why a simple salad never came out and when it did it came out 15 mim after apps. The salad was atleast good but thats it!! My date got the Alfredo and looked like a entire bottle of sauce was just dumped on the side of the bowl not even mixed. I ordered a tenderloin seeing they had no filet ( online menu had it ) hoping for something better to make the experience better I was wrong. I asked for medium and it was way over done and had really really cheap glaze that looked like it was just plopped on the plate. Both meals were awful yet oir waitress NEVER came back to ask how anything was. We both were done and she finally asked how the meals were and we asked for the check to get out quick. I left my card in the thing and waited and waited and waited. I finally after 30 minutes and brought the bill to the bartender and told her our waitress provided awful service and never came back to get our bill which was way overpriced and not worth the prices For the quality. She apologized and told us our waitress in the middle lf serving tables took a break. Come on !!!! This pub was awful. The food was way overpriced. The service was below poor. As I too work in service industry and ive never seen this poor pf service and meal quality before. I DO NOT recommend this place.

“Not worth the money”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I came in on date night. The original resturaunt we went to was closed...a friend referred us to Patrick's. Disappointment is an understatement. We were sat, our waitress came and took our drink orders.. The drink (singular) came 10 min later. She had forgotten mine. 15 min later when she came to take an order I mentioned mine was not in front of me and she looked at my like I had three heads "we are training a new bartender" was all she had to say. I watched her walk to the computer after, surely to put it in. my boyfriend ordered wings and I ordered a salad to start. The wings came out but not the salad. I asked why and the response was "they send the salads out after the wings" so I got to watch my boyfriend eat while I was hungry. Finally my drink came, it was ok. Our main dish came.. Nothing to be impressed by ( tenderloin and Alfredo) she never asked us how our meal was until we were finished. She then took 20 min to ring our check (knew by the time stamp on it) As a fellow waitress I KNOW what good service is. Was so unbelievably dissapointed. Will not go back.

Bill was almost 70$.. Wasn't worth 25.

• Visited December 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Boston, Massachusetts
“Best wings”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I read a lot of reviews discussing the tasty wings. Tasty indeed! The wings were most definitely the highlight of the meal. The teryaki ones are the best. This place gets busy, so make a reservation or go early! Lively bar scene too.

Visited November 2013
Pittsfield, Massachusetts
“Great pub food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

Great pub food at quite reasonable prices. Have eaten there more than once and each time it was the same. Great service! Awesome sandwiches and fries. Superb hot wings. Will visit again!

• Visited June 2013