“Fun place for dinner” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Houston, Texas
“Fun place for dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2011

On the night we visited Patrick's Pub, the place was packed with all ages of customers. The atmosphere was very jovial and the staff was rushing around getting orders onto the tables. Our food was very good and not the usual pub grub. They had several offerings that were not fried as well as salads! I believe that they offer a broad selection of beer, too. I would happily return if back in the area.

• Visited August 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Boston, Massachusetts
“Best pub in Pittsfield.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2011

Patrick's pub is one of the most popular restaurants / bars in Berkshire County. My husband and I have been visiting for nearly 20 years and we have never been disappointed. They have exceptional buffalo wings and a great menu. The wings are so good they charge a little more than one might expect for them. But the rest of the menu is quite reasonable. The host and staff are friendly and the decor is nice. Recent renovations resulted in more seating and a larger bar area. These were necessary as on most weekend nights there is a wait for a table. Saint Patrick's Day here is a blast. Also, they have a great draft beer selection featuring many standard domestics as well as a nice range of craft offerings.

• Visited September 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sarasota, Florida
“Fun evening with exceptional entertainment”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2011

While we dined at Patrick's Pub we were entertained by Rakish Paddy, an authentic sounding Irish band complete with Irish drumming, penny whistle and an amazing violinist. The food was good but the foot stomping atmosphere really made the evening. A great way to begin our tour of the Berkshires.

• Visited June 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Where to begin?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2011

Every Tuesday night after work a group of 4/5 of us go to Patricks for martinis. As stated in other reviews, if you like different martinis, this is your place. We've never had a bad appitizer, and have tried a few full meals and they have always been good to great.

Now the real problem with Patricks, is the service. We are fortunate enough to usually be able to seek out our regular waitress, and she is wonderful. However any time we get a different server, it is an absolutely miserable experience! One evening after waiting 20 minutes for our drinks, I caught a glimpse of our waitress by the cash register. I gave her a smile and a little wave, and she literally screamed "wait a second!!" across the room! If this shocks you, you should know she spent the rest of the evening giving us dirty looks! We could not get over this horrific service! Two of the people we go with are the best tippers any server could hope for, (I'm talking a $45.00 tip on a $100 bill) and they refused to leave anything. We finally got our regular server and had to tell her if we were ever seated to discover the "screamer" was our server that we were going to get up and leave.

If you like drinks and pub food, this is a good spot for the taste, but plan a lot of extra time because you will wait 20 minutes for each drink to reach your table. And unless you are fortuate enough to get one of the two nice servers, you will be treated ike crap.

I am going to say yes, I would recommed them to a friend because my food has never been bad, and I can walk in with a friend and show them the only two friendly servers. Would I recommend them to someone off the street? Never.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Patchogue, New York
“No complaints from me!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2011

I've read most of the review by others and I can only say that Patrick's has been consistently good for us. We've been 4 or 5 times in the last 10 months and have enjoyed the food. The service has been acceptable as well, if not overwhelmingly super. I think I can see where the servers can be either standoffish or overwhelmed because the unfortunate thing is that they appeared to be exclusively young girls who's interests lay somewhere beyond our food and drink. Can't bash them with specific experiences because we've never had a bad one, but we observed some less than professional moves. The food, however, has been good on every visit. We'll continue to go back. It offers a good value in our book.

• Visited June 2011