“Great food, Excellent Service” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #86 of 153 Restaurants in Pittsfield
Cuisines: American
CT
“Great food, Excellent Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

The food was prepared well and tasty. The service provided by the waitstaff was so so. Given that we were a party of 10, I would have expected the waiter to com e around more often to check if we needed anything. But he didn't. We had to look around to see where he was and had to get his attention when needing things like extra napkins, spoons, additional food items.

Visited October 2012

Lenox, MA USA/Berkshires
“Always Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

The service is always friendly -- they even remember was I drink and what I usually have and I am not there that often! And I have always enjoyed whatever I ordered.

Visited September 2012
Pittsfield, Massachusetts
“Love our Applebee's, but ...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

I like the new bar set-up, really opened the area up. The food is always good, although I did not like the way "all you can eat ribs" were presented. With the meat being so thin there was barely anything to eat. Also the sauce was applied to the bone side of the rack. This is one dish I will never order again. Will definitely return for more eat in and curb side meals.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Waterloo, Canada
“Friendly, helpful staff, great food, fun atmosphere!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012 via mobile

We had a lovely meal here. The food was great, the staff were friendly and helpful, and the atmosphere was fun. No complaints!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Pittsfield, Massachusetts
“No Corkscrew to open bottle of wine”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2012

What restaurant doesnt have a cork screw to open a bottle of wine?? Applebees in Pittsfield, seriously this is no joke, and then they tell their patrons it has happened six times., to futher aggregavate the situation, they are located in a shopping plaza, Go buy one at Price Chopper, Walmart. Yes they did offer me a glass of water, or a different wine that was already open, no thanks, I just wanted a nice glass of white zin. Dont insult me by telling me you sent someone to the store and 45 minutes later still no cork screw. I stopped going to Applebees several years ago because the food was bad, now I guess its time to look elsewhere due to poor management.

• Visited March 2012