“Director of Plant Operations” 4 of 5 stars

Earn 2X Points!
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Peabody
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Racine, United States
“Director of Plant Operations”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

Excellent hotel with well trained and service oriented staff. Both the morning breakfast and the evening dinner fulfill the "Good Food" standard. The availability of the "Items Store" for a quick snack or drink as well as the forgotten toiletry items was a welcome convenience.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

ColleenScarpola, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston, responded to this review, November 16, 2013
Thank you for taking time to share your experience as our guest on Tripadvisor. I am glad you found our food selection at breakfast to be abundant. We adjust the items we offer based on the responses and feedback we receive from our guests. We also enjoy serving food/pastries consistent with the seasons.

Kindest Regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
St. Petersburg, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

I've stayed at 10+ Homewood Suites and this location's furniture is by far the most OUTDATED and least modern I've ever seen. This location was also slightly more pricey than other Homewood Suites I've stayed at. The couch, bed, dressers, etc all are old fashioned. The wall outlet covers were either missing or really loose. The dishwasher had a permenant "out of order" sign in it. The tub had an extremely slow drain. I found it funny that the "H" and "C" labels on the shower were reversed. However, I found the hotel staff was extremely helpful. I had several interactions with them and found them to be super friendly and professional. I would stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

ColleenScarpola, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
Thank you for being our guest and sharing your experience on Tripadvisor. I am happy to share that the hotel will be undergoing significant enhancements in the upcoming months with new furnishings and decor throughout. We look forward to the opportuntity to welcome you back in the future. Thank you for being our guest.

North Ridgeville, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

My husband and I came into Boston a week prior to leaving on an NCL cruise sailing out of Boston to Bermuda. We chose the Hilton Homewood Suites in Peabody because it was centrally located to all the areas we would be visiting: Boston, Quincy, Salem, Gloucester, Nantucket and Concord.

We arrived on Saturday, August 31, 2013. We were greeted warmly by the two front desk people. About 30 minutes after we were in our room, the front desk called to check on us to make sure everything was as we expected.

When we left for dinner, about 40 minutes after we arrived; again the front desk attendants asked if everything was alright. I told them the room was perfect and shared where we were heading for dinner. They told me when we returned, to come to the front desk for a couple bottles of water and a package of Milano cookies – MY FAVORITE!!
On our 2nd morning, the General Manager came up to us at breakfast and asked how our stay was going. I shared everything was perfect. One minor – very minor thing was that the cleaning person had left the spray bottle of cleaner on top of the vanity. I wasn’t sure if she had finished cleaning because of the cleaner and that the wastebasket didn’t have a liner in it. I made it very clear that this was not a complaint – but a comment since I was asked. The GM said when we returned at the end of the day, our room would be “spic and span”……she was right! In addition, there were two white towel swans on our bed to greet us!!

Our last morning, the same GM came up to us at breakfast. We shared about how much we enjoyed Boston and that we were now headed to Bermuda. She was friendly without being intrusive and came back up to our table with a complimentary tube of suntan lotion for our trip!!

Are you missing customer service now a days?? Hilton Homewood Suites EXCEEDED our expectations! The staff was genuine in their interest and friendliness, our suite was clean and had everything we would need for an extended stay, and the bonus of dinner included with the room made for a simple, quick meal before heading to bed after a fun filled day of sightseeing. I only wish I would have signed up for their Honors program to get the points from that trip. We usually stay at the Marriott, but after this experience, we will be loyal to Hilton!

Regarding the surrounding area: It is frustrating that the road is a semi-one way. You have to drive several miles down the road to turn around if you miss the drive way into the hotel. There is a Sonic next door which was fun to get milk shakes one night. There is also a UPS store about 5 minutes away that was convenient to drop off our souvenirs to be mailed home before heading on to week #2 of our vacation.

Thank you Hilton Homewood Suites Team – Your customer service is A+!! I wish I would have asked for your business cards so I could have remembered your names and listed you!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

It was such a pleasure reading your review. Thank you for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor. We are thrilled you have chosen to continue staying at Hilton properties on any future travels. Our focus here at The Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston/Peabody is Customer Service. We realize our guests visit our area for various reasons and we want to be able to provide any assistance we can to ensure our guests' complete satisfaction while being our guest. It is a priviledge to have guests choose to stay with us and we sincerely Thank you. I hope we will have the opportuntity to welcome you back to the Homewood Suites Boston/Peabody again in the future.

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

Wonderful facility with great staff. Workers are customer focused and very friendly and caring. Super location for Boston, Salem and many other areas to visit. Other hotel chains could take lessons from this hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

ColleenScarpola, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston, responded to this review, November 10, 2013
Thank you very much for your wonderful review. Our team is dedicated to taking care of our guests. We love what we do and are lucky to be able have a part in providing our guests with wonderful memories. We continously look at ways to improve. We always find opportunities and learn from them. Our number 1 priority is your satisfaction and comfort. I hope we'll have the chance to have you back again as our guest in the future.

Thank you again for your review.

Bethany, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

We stayed at this hotel on Halloween due to its close proximity to Salem. The property was very clean well located and room were fantastic. We arrived around 7pm and the manager kept the dinner on for us so we could eat. That was a good omen. Once in our suite we pulled out the bed from the couch. It was broken. I called down to the night manager Daniel who immediately offered us another room to adjust for the loss of the queen bed. He didn't even hesitate. We were very impressed. We had a super night and then a great breakfast in the morning. Many thanks to Dan, Donna and all the staff in the kitchen. I highly recommend this hotel and extend my sincerest thanks to the staff who made the best out of what could have been a very bad situation.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guests,

I'm so glad you were pleased with our staff. I am very fortunate to have such a wonderful team. They take great pride in the service they provide to our guests and always look for ways to do more. Daniel, Donna and our breakfast team do not consider any action to be above and beyond what is expected as what they expect from themselves is to always make our guests happy. I look forward to welcoming you back. Thank you for being our guest.
Chagrin falls, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

I was here on business. I had to coordinate others' stays and the hotel staff worked with me in very efficient professional way. I also had a delivery that needed to be accepted by the hotel, prior to my arrival. They check in the shipment and held it for me. I was most impressed with the entire staff, especially Dan, the assistant manager and Mariah at the front desk. The beds are super comfortable and the suites are really huge. Although North Boston is difficult to drive, it was conveniently located for the business needed to be accomplished. I hadn't realized, but instead of renting a car, I could have had transportation from the hotel to the airport for a fair price. There are smoking rooms, so if you're a non-smoker, make sure that you don't get a smoking room, because, even if aired out, it's difficult to get the smell out. Overall, a great place to stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you very much for such a great review. Our team truly enjoys what they do and it makes us happy to make our guests happy. I hope we'll have the chance to have you back as our guest in the future.

Oakville, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

We have been coming back to this hotel for 7 years and would never stay anywhere else when in Boston. Great location, spacious suites, terrific breakfast and Manager's Reception. Staff is always friendly going above and beyond to ensures that all customer needs are met. Each time we return Mariah(front desk supervisor) remembers our names and greets us with a smile.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

It's so great for us to hear that we are your only choice of hotel when staying in our area. We hope you consider us your Home Away from Home. Our staff truly enjoys getting to know our guests and Mariha loves to welcome our guests back. We very much look forward to your next stay with us. Thank you for continuing to be our guest.

Kindest Regards,

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston? Share your experiences!