“Neighborhood Gem” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Massachusetts
“Neighborhood Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

This replaced the old Fortune Palace which was a great place to eat. But now they modernized the restaurant with a clean, classy look and greatly added to menu. However it's still the same great food and service. We love it>

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Marblehead, Massachusetts
“Outstanding Chinese and Thai food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

This must have been my 5th or 6th trip to Sugar Cane. Glad to see it finally listed on Trip Advisor. This visit I had the seafood pho, one of my regular menu items. I had never tried this dish until I came to this restaurant. Although I don't have much basis for comparison with other restaurants, I think it's outstanding. As a matter of fact, I'm not sure I would ever order this dish anywhere else because I would probably be disappointed. Have also had Pad Thai here and have always been pleased. Service is always relaxed but there when we need it. My girlfriend actually gives me a hard time because she thinks this is the only restaurant I ever want to go to. Guess that's saying something.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
chelsea,me
“best pho I ever had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

I went to the sugar cane after beening turned away by the 888 because I had a service dog.
Well this is the best place on the north shore.clean whith great service .I have told all my frends
I had beef pho and my wife had vermacheley bouth were great.job well done

• Visited August 2012