“I liked the food alot. The vegetarians delight was light and spicy and authentic.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of I Yit Ho Restaurant

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2008

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Good fast fake Chinese food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2008

Good fast fake Chinese food

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Danvers, Massachusetts
“Best Chinese Style Ribs Around!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2007

If you are looking for a no-frills takeout place with the best Chinese ribs around, this is the place! My husband and I frequently get our takeout Chinese food there. Their portions are huge and their food is great. Though all of their food is really good, I strongly recommend their apps. As I said before, I have yet to find ANY Chinese food restaurant who can match their ribs! The atmosphere is lack-luster, but do not let that sway your decision to go there- it is definitely worth a try! You'll be hooked!!