“Very good” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese
Middleton, Massachusetts
“Very good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

I'm not a huge Chinese food fan, but when I do want it I'm very fussy. A neighbor recommended I Yit Ho. He told us it was always very fresh and his family favorite.

We got scallion pancakes, combo app of chicken wings, spareribs, pork strips and egg roll. Pork Egg Foo Yong and Chicken Lo Mein.

Our neighbor was right! Everything was delicious and tasted fresher than many other Chinsese. I would recommend this place.

It is only a take out place. I think thereis one table in there.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Peabody, MA
“Good food for take out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012 via mobile

The food is very good and large servings. The service is brisk but accurate. Prices are fair.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Chicken fingers??? Really??”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2011

I ordered General Tso's Chicken. What I got was cafeteria style chicken fingers in a mystery sauce that had better adhesive qualities than taste. The fried rice had a vague and out-of-place sweetness. I'd avoid this place if I were you.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
peaoby
“I like Chinese food very much”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2010

Recently, I have moved from California to Lynnfield for work. Currently I am residing in a condo, and the landlord gave me a menu the first day I moved in. I was craving Chinese food so I called up I Yit Ho and ordered Chicken Teriyaki , Human Chicken and Roast pork fried rice. the food came quickly within 35 minutes. the delivery guy was very friendly and have patience waiting for me to get my wallet. the teriyaki was cooked to perfection and the hunan chicken was delicious, the rice was so good
After first time I got food from I Yit Ho, I kept going back, because the food is so enjoyable.

peabody
“Good food for good body”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2010

I am a big fan of Vegetarian Delight and Chicken Lo Mein. The Vegetarian Delight doesn’t have much oil in it like some places do, but this is still a very good taste. The Chicken Lo Mein always come out wonderfully, the Chicken was delicious. Typical the menu fare and you can do the usual ordering without MSG, whatever you want if how you like it, it’s only Chinese restaurant I can go in my area.