“Love this pl;ace!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pub
Salem, Massachusetts
“Love this pl;ace!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

Local hang out with great food and great drinks. Been going here for years and always meet up with long-time friends to have a great meal and a great time!

Visited March 2013

Boston, Massachusetts
“Fabulous food and service!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

Brodie's has been a favorite 'go to' pub for us for many years and we've always enjoyed ourselves. The ownership/managerment has changed hands a number of times over the years and again in the last year or so. We stopped by Brodie's for valentine's day and received outstanding drinks and service. They still have the traditional Brodie's menu w/an array of great pub food, and they continue to offer daily specials. The difference is their 'presentation' of your food...it's plentiful and very appealing to the eye. My husband ordered a special of spicy lobster pasta which he said was the best he's ever had and suggested to the Manager that they add it to their regular menu. I ordered another of their specials which was a 'mile high' meal loaf'. The loaf was set atop a savory beef gravy, topped with creamy whipped mashed potatoes and then drizzled with additional gravy on top of it all. The portions of each of our meals could have easily fed 2 people....but my husband was so enjoying his pasta he finished every bit of it, while I took 1/2 of mine home to enjoy for lunch the next day.

A nice and generous touch at the end of our meal was the Manager coming around to each patron with a very large tray of gourmet pastries, 'compliments' of Brodies in celebration of Valentine's Day.

If you're looking for fabulous food along with great drinks and outstanding service, then head to Brodie's Pub in Peabody. You won't be disappointed!!

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Peabody, Massachusetts, United States
“Comfortasble spot for lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

Good spot for a hearty lunch. Some nice choices of sandwiches and soups. Open grill behind bar so you can see your food being prepared. Bar more comforatble than tables due to small space in back. Prices excellent for what you get.

Visited December 2012
Orange County, CA
“nice place for a burger”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

Stopped here for a quick bite to eat. Dark interior, back area was pretty cold due to a broken window and they had a couple flat screen TVs playing the football games. Limited menu

Food was excellent and we opted for onion rings with our burgers which came in a gigantic pile. Certainly they were not stingy in their quantities but I think the batter could have been a bit more seasoned. I'm not a salt person but I did need to add quite a bit to season them up.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Beverly
“Below average food, poor service.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2012

This our third time at Brodies, you know what they say in baseball, three strikes your out!!!!! The last time we went, it took about ten minutes to get a beer and it was warm, I hate warm beer. It took about another five minutes before I got a colder beer. We ordered the steak tips and found a few big pieces of grissle, It disgusts me to chew into grissle. You could tell it was a cheap cut of beef, I was so ticked off that we just got up and left. I was trying to get the bartenders attention but I had a better chance of hitting the lottery, so I left $20 bucks reluctantly and left, never to set foot in there ever again. NASTY!!!!!!!!!!

• Visited March 2012