“Love this place!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Boston
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

I went here to pick up a gift card for my grandfather and decided to grab a bite. I was with my Dad, he had lunch, I breakfast. They serve breakfast every day until 2, which is awesome! My cinnamon french toast was amazing! I also asked for a poached egg which was prepared to perfection. I like that I had the option of 2 or 3 slices as, sometimes I'm not starving and do not like to waste food. My Dad ordered the fried shrimp, and scallops. They were both so delish he could not decided which he preferred. I taste tasted and, they were both yum. Needless to say, I went back 3 more times over the Christmas-New Year break. I went last night for dinner and had the haddock with asparagus. The fish was perfect! Someone else had the chicken sandwich and it had that awesome grilled taste to it. The place is huge and has ample seating. I like the different seating options as well(booth, table, bar, counter-top). The prices are very reasonable too! I can't wait to return.

• Visited January 2013

“Worst Ruben ever!!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

A group of us went to Reds for the first time the other day. While we read wonderful reviews and have heard wonderful things about the food our experience was totally different. I ordered the Ruben sandwich it came with more grease than anything else. It was so tough that I couldn't even chew it. What a waste. Will not be going back.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Peabody
“Would Recommend”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

My friend and I visited Red's recently and both oredered the Chicken Francais, it was delish!!! And the price was wonderful too, under $14.00. Very reasonable. The waitress was excellent, very attentive, a tall woman, do not know her name but she was awesome! Would definitely go again. The only thing I found strange about the place, was that part of it looks like an upscale restaurant and part of it looks like a diner . ..it seems like Red's is just a little confused as to who they want to be . . . . I'd like to see a little more consistency. The diner didn't really fit in w/ the old-fashioned round stools at the counter combined w/ regular upscale-looking dining.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cheshire, Connecticut
“Wonderful food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

We had breakfast here on Sunday and the food was good and plentiful. Fresh fruit cup was actually FRESH FRUIT ~ not from a can! Omlets were large, pancakes were huge........great meal for the money!

• Visited November 2012
Georgetown, Massachusetts
“Simple, Fresh, Innovative”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

Want a good meal? Red's delivers. The wide variety of food options plus many daily specials makes it hard to choose. Everything we've eaten has been fresh and delicious. Red's chefs know how to deconstruct a dish and reinvent it (example: greek salad). Fish, meat, and chicken is cooked to perfection.

Recently we picked up our food to go and were disappointed to come home short some food. The manager immediately helped us out, going above and beyond in making my family satisfied customers despite the mistake.

• Visited November 2012