Our family of 3 stayed here early April 2007 for 2 nights. The front desk staff was extremely curtious and helpful. We requested a infant crib and it was already in our room before we checked in. The room is a bit small for our taste but was very clean and the bed was comfortable.
The breakfast which was included in the price of the room was good. It was typical eggs and sausages but the make your own waffles were delicious! It was a very nice touch and they kept the food hot and plenty of it.
The only thing is that it is quite a trek into downtown Boston. We drove to the train station (about 15 -20 minutes) and then had to transfer trains to get to Newbury street. It gets tiring when you've had a long day sightseeing and have to haul it on the train.
Other than that, it was a very pleasant stay.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Boston Peabody Hotel Peabody
- Springhill Suites Boston Peabody Hotel
- Springhill Suites Peabody
- Peabody Springhill Suites
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Marriott, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your SpringHill Suites Boston Peabody reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.