“Good Food” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 20 Restaurants in Oxford
Northampton Mass.
“Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

My wife and I and here parents have eaten at Oxfords Casual Dining many times. It really is very good. The prices are about average for eating out at a good place now a days. We eat here maybe twice or more a year. The portions are a good size and as I said the food is good. We have never had a bad meal here or been disappointed with the service. Try it.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Webster, Massachusetts
“Always Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

We go fairly often, and have never been disappointed. We prefer to eat at the bar, but have sat in the dining room as well. We enjoy the place, the food, the people, everything, every time has been excellent. We always recommend it to friends, and take guests there as well.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Oxford, MA USA
“Excellent Food & Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

On Sat., 11/3, my husband, son and I chose to have dinner here. It's not normally on my restaurant radar, so to speak, because I tend to view this as a special occasion place. This is not due to fancy decor, or outrageous pricing, it's just because I don't think about it as a choice often enough. I have been here at least a dozen times in the past 3 years, and anyone who has joined us has been pleasantly surprised at just how wonderful the food and service are! So I've seen at least 3 dozen meals at our table over the past few years, and heard ZERO COMPLAINTS! That's a terrific track record, if you ask me!

• Visited November 2012
Oxford, MA
“Always a good experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

I live in the area and eat here regularly, about once or twice a month. The atmosphere is very nice, but not fancy. The service is prompt. The food is excellent and the prices are reasonable. I come here often because I always leave satisfied and have never had a bad experience.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Worcester, Massachusetts
“NO EXCUSES”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

Saturday morning began with a nice radio show featuring Paul Dada and his "oxford casual dining" Sounded great ! My girlfriend an I looked forward to going there, and arrived at 6:15 PM.
There was a wait (understandable) Approx 1 hr we were told. We gave our name,and also sign
ed up for a "bar seat."These seats opened up at 7:45pm. The bartender took our order which included an appetizer and we waited over drinks. Thirty-five minutes later........no food.....no appetizer. The bartender claimed that the kitchen had to get out an order for 16 people. OK, fifteen minutes later, we got our appetizer of "spring rolls". Five minutes later we got our meals.
The salmon I ordered were two very small salmon steaks overcooked and hard. The garlic mashed were "ice cold". The "oven baked carrots were beyond hope. the lobster cakes were great. My girlfriend's haddock was very good...could not eat the carrots they were soooo bad!
The lettuce for the spring rolls was wilted and had brown edges.....belonged in the garbage.
the rolls themslves were ok at best. After almost a 3 hr wait, we just wanted to get out of there, paid the bill....with tip....very bad experience

• 2 of 5 stars Food