My friend and I just stayed there and we were a little nervous with the reviews but were extremely pleased. Its right on the bike trail and next door there is a bike rental place, mini golf, souvenir store, and up the road a bunch of resteraunts and stores. The staff was beyond helpful and friendly. The only two real issues we had were the bed were extremely hard if you have a bad back not fun but if at some point they update that it will be pretty much a cozy stay. It very much has a rustic cape code cottage setup. The other issue was an extremely rude girl who was working in the breakfast area who tried to take food away while we were getting it told us they were closing and to hurry up and pick. I reported her to front desk he was friendly and did not seemed pleased with her behavior and we were sure hed take care ofthr issue. This was a really fun time and the staff was so friendly we would recommend this area to couples, friends, and anyone thats searching for a good place to stay. Ignore the negative reviews its a nice spot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family Friendly & Affordable. Heated Indoor Pool and Hot-Tub + Outdoor Pool. Next to Bike trail & WiFi Hot Spot & Close to Beaches. Standard rooms w/ 2 double beds + private bath etc. or Larger Efficiency rooms w/kitchenettes etc. Complimentary Continental Breakfast Daily in our Cafe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Seashore Park Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seashore Park Hotel Orleans
- Park Inn Seashore
- Park Inn Orleans
- Seashore Park Inn Orleans, MA - Cape Cod