“Still great after all these years” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Stoneham, Massachusetts
“Still great after all these years”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

I've been coming here for over 20s years and it is still a great place to eat in Orleans. The menu has evolved over the years too, they now have a bbq chicken pizza that I get every time. Good food, good service. Definitely a Cape Cod staple. Check it out.

Visited March 2014

Medway, Massachusetts
“Husband and I got sick!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

My husband, my son, and I were staying at the hotel connected to it for my sons birthday. We decided to eat here cause it was very convenient, most restaurants are closed during winter, and the $10 voucher from the hotel. I thought the food was decent for the price and my husband and I both got the clam strips. Well the whole night and the next day, my husband was on and off the toliet, and very nauseas. Mine started when I woke up and I was extremely nauseas and my stomach was very upset. I will never be going back!

• Visited January 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Chatham, Massachusetts
“Still on downward spiral, what happened?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

Ordered their potato pancakes and eggs. Well, they don't know what a potato pancake is because what I got was two patties of hash browns and the inside was raw potato. I ordered marble rye toast and got pumpernickel. My wife ordered seafood chowder and got clam chowder. She also ordered cole slaw and got fries (they also brought the slaw after we mentioned the error). The problems don't seem limited to one restaurant. What is going on. H&C used to be my favorite comfort food family place. No more sad to say.

Visited November 2013
Harwich Port, Massachusetts
“Tasty breakfast with great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

This morning my wife and I celebrated her birthday by having breakfast as Hearth 'n Kettle in Orleans. We were seated in an intimate walled booth, enabling us to enjoy an intimate breakfast. The wide selection of breakfast entrees provided a number of inviting options. With a continuous flow of coffee each of us enjoyed tasty omelettes. Our meal was delivered in a timely fashion and our server was very attentive without being overbearing. We were not rushed during our meal and, as a result, enjoyed a relaxing meal.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
wallingford pa
“great for a larger party”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

we were in Chatham for a family get together and we needed a place that could fit 6 adults and 6 children. The hearth and kettle had a diverse menu with something for everyone. The kids menu was perfect and the choices on the regular menu were great. I had the nut crusted haddock and my daughter loves the clam chowder. The service was a little slow but it was fine since we were talking and getting reacquainted. Would definitely recommend this restaurant.

• Visited October 2013