I stayed in Room 27. The renivated room was nice and decorated nicely. I probablly would not stay there again only because I have a bad back and the beds were nothing special. They were fine but for me, it was a problem. When I started the A/C, it smelt like mold. I told the front desk and they cleaned part of the components. However, after the A/C was cleaned, when I turned it on, it smelt like bleach. I let it run when I was out of the room. When I returned, the mold smell was back. I am allergic to mold so this was a problem for me. It was cool enough for me to open the windows and put a fan I bought at a Christmas Tree store in the window. The rooms are very clean and maid service was great. They cleaned throughouly. The location is great because there are many beaches, places to eat, and shops near bye. The exit and entrance to Route 6 is about 200 yards from the motel making this motel very conveinant. Going through orleans via RT 6A has much traffic and can get aroung it via RT 6. The people who run the motel are very friendly. I did not swim in the pool but looked like it could benefit from an update, But, it looked clean enough. When going to the National Sea Shore. I had a hard time getting in becuase beach parking was full. I would suggest to get to the beach no later than 11am when weather is nice. I'm not sure about the bayside beaches. The Lobster Claw Restraunt was very yummy. I am a seaford addict and their calm chowder was wroth to write about. The best place for seafood, is Anorlds in Eastham. I ate there everyday. It's paper plates, plastic sliverware, and picnic tables. If want more fancy but casual, I would recommend that Lobster Claw. The have an eary bird specail that it lovely. I had lobster newbury. It was great. The staff were very pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AAA 3 Diamond rated,Best Home made muffine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Skaket Beach Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Skaket Beach Hotel Orleans
- Skaket Beach Orleans
- Skaket Beach Motel Orleans, MA - Cape Cod