“Food was ok but service took too long” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Boston, Massachusetts
“Food was ok but service took too long”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

Shark bites were awesome but the service was lacking as well as a selection. good draft beers and few good entrees. small and cozy.

Visited August 2012

NewHampshire
“Upscale seafood with harbor view”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

We had lunch at Fishbones on a spectacular sunny day in September. This being the offseason, there was no one at the bar outside, where we decided to eat, overlooking the boats in the harbor at Oak Bluffs. The menu was outstanding and it was hard to choose an entree. The seafood was better than most of the meals we'd had on Marthas Vineyard and the prices were reasonable. We wanted to go back for dinner but never made it. Next time we visit, we will make sure not to miss dinner at Fishbones.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Fall River, Massachusetts
“terrible to bad because a great location”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

our waitress was very strange attitude also the bermuda chowder horrible is not supposed to be like that and the clam chowder floating in olive oil and some kind of red oil and i am not picky could not eat it we got check charged me for a lobster roll then corrected it then the credit card slip had 2 bills and 1 receipt i signed 1 and gave it back took the other 2 why was there an extra bill---

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
boston
“Getting Better”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

Poor old Fishbones, just haven't been able to get it right, but I think they are on their way. Some new faces in the kitchen is helping out A LOT, and they really are in a great location so you can't beat the view. Only place that I know of on the island that serves shark, and they do it well, so we love going there just for their delicious shark bites.

Visited August 2012
Worcester, Massachusetts, United States
“amazing!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

I've been to Fishbones Restaurant 3 times in my last 3 visits to Martha's Vineyard and Oak Bluffs.Each time it has been a great experience.The staff was courteous and kind and right at the ready to serve my friends and I.This past time we sat at the bar and ordered drinks from the bartender who not only was very nice,quick with a joke or 2 and just all around ready every time we needed anything.The bartender was always at the ready each time I needed a ginger-ale or Eli's root beer.And yes they were busy,very busy and just starting out for the day.No matter what time you go there ,the staff was right on the money each time.I loved it..Don't listen to the naysayers and the negative ,go there for a good time with friends and realize,that no one's perfect,but Fishbones was a great time for my friends and I.What more coulkd you ask for?

• Visited August 2012