“A Fall visit” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Brady's NESW Bed & Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Oak Bluffs
Brady's NESW Bed & Breakfast
10 Canonicus Avenue, P.O. Box 197, Oak Bluffs, Martha's Vineyard, MA 02557   |
Ranked #7 of 15 Oak Bluffs B&B and Inns
Mickleton, New Jersey
“A Fall visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

October is a great time for a visit to the vineyard.....and even better when ur stay is at Bradys. ,I missed my puppy soooo much had to spend a few days in Oct. I was surprised the weather was so nice....will Definately go again in the fall. Brady was a gracious host as always.....I felt like I was staying with family.....that's how comfortable Brady made my visit. There is still a lot to do on the vineyard in the fall and the stores are still open.....made my daily visit to Back Door Donuts...with Amiee for her special cookie....thanks Brady for another great stay at ur
Lovely B&B.....great location, great wrap around porch....great view of the ocean. Wouldn't stay anywhere but Bradys! Ps. Thanks for the ride to the airport

Room Tip: All of the rooms are great some are larger
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

79 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Woonsocket, Rhode Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

we have been staying at Bradys for the past ten years and it only gets better.From the first year we were made welcome into his charming home.The rooms are small but very cozy.The largest room with a queen bed has some great views of the ocean which is only 500ft away.In fact you can see the ocean from every room.He offers a nice hearty breakfast or if you prefer to go out it's a short walk to circuit ave for breakfast.His dog Aimee helps out to make you feel at home.The house is always clean and neat.Many stories have been told in his small but comfortable kitchen.And he is very knowledgeable about where to go and what to do.The 5:00 cocktails on his porch are a big attraction once you have been there,we look forward to that every time we stay there.All in all I would recommend Bradys to anyone who wants a nice place to stay for a very moderate price.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Plymouth, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

We spent 3 nights and had a wonderful time. So close to the beach and yet just far enough from "ALL" the action. Everything is in walking distance and if not the Bus stop is on the corner. Brady is the quintessential host. The rich history and stories are simply amazing. Looking forward to next years visit.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

Brady is a font of knowledge when it comes to Martha's vineyard, he'll tell you where to eat, about the history of the island, his own very interesting personal story. The house is in a good position, just off the main sea road but in very easy reach of the beach and the walk into town (Oak Bluffs) is a little further (about 10 minutes). The house is lovely, lots of history and heritage from the family's life and the rooms are quaint and cosy. I didn't get chance to try the out door shower but I'm assured (by Brady) this is the best way to start the day. If you have time rest a while here, enjoy the verandah, late afternoon sun and conversing with Brady and the other guests. We too would have loved to stay longer but there were no vacancies.

Please note: I rate this venue as excellent not comparing with 5 star hotel style amenities but for the experience. I love travelling to try different things and this one certainly ticked all the boxes.

Room Tip: We had a room on the front corner of the house with two balconies. Lovely
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Mickleton, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

Just got home from a five nite stay@ Brady's on the vineyard.....we hated to leave. It's the best place to stay on the vineyard.....ur right by the ocean...it's very peaceful, And just a walk when u go downtown...maybe 15 minutes. Brady 's is like being in ur own home...very Comfortable . Brady makes u feel so welcomed....and his puppy Amiee....she is just a love...we walk every morning to the bakery....Amiee is local celabrity There.....and sings for her special cookie each morning. Brady was so kind to drive us to the ferry in Vineyard Haven......since the winds were so bad we couldn't leave from Oaks Bluff.....thanks Brady and Amiee for another Great stay....we'll Definately be back! Barb & Rich Mickleton nj

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Kansas City, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

We had a great stay at Brady's last week. We only stayed one night but I wish we had been able to stay longer on MV. There was a rare heat wave the week we went so without AC it was a little hot during the day but we weren't at the B&B most of the time and in the evenings it cooled down nicely. I learned many of the B&Bs on MV don't have much AC or at least in every room. The outdoor shower was fun and something you must try, it was really nice. Breakfast was small but good and Brady is great for conversation. He gave us lots of tips on where to go and what to do. His dog is also very sweet. This wasn't a fancy place but great for the price and a nice place to stay. It was only a 5-10 minute walk from the ferry along the beach and the center of town. Its a great location on a quiet street. Best price in the region for a room.

Room Tip: All the rooms have a balcony, they are all great.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

My husband and I just got back from 2 days at Brady's B&B. We took the Island Queen Ferry for $20 each round trip (cash). We also took the public bus for $7 all day around the island, which was a great way to see all of Martha's Vineyard! We walked around 20 minutes but it was doable to the B&B. I had made a mistake on my dates and Brady wasn't expecting us until NEXT week! oops, but Brady just made room and we got the $140 room with the porch that looks out at the ocean! It was the most awesome quiet reading space, perfect temps, water...It is a simple breakfast and the house isn't huge, but it is a great place, clean and given all the information in the reviews and on the tripadvisor, it was exactly what I thought... Brady is a great guy and he has the best price on the island! Believe me, I looked! I look forward to bringing my kids the next time:)

Room Tip: There isn't A/C but the temps on the islands are perfect!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Brady's NESW Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!