“really different style!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
cape cod
“really different style!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

Picture a large Gingerbread house on a dock and all the rooms are now dining rooms- cool! We had lunch on the balcony and the views are great of the boats! Portions are large and service was great, Perhaps the best views of "Church's Pier" anywhere.

Visited August 2012

Cleveland, OH
“Great food, awesome view!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

Ate at Lobsterville after a bike ride to Edgarton and back. Sat upstairs/outside on the barstools and watched the action. Beer was cold to start and food did not disappoint. Bang Bang shrimp was great, fried clams awesome and my wife had a ceasar salad that was good as well. Great place to hang, drink some beers and have some apps.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Chelmsford, Massachusetts
“Best restaurant we ate at”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

We sat upstairs at Lobsterville - there is a bar, a few tables and bar seating on the outside looking out at the harbor. The atmosphere was really neat - just a few tables inside with these big windows open looking out at the big yachts and the harbor. Very nice.

The food was delicious! I had a lobster roll - it was huge and very well done, one of the best I've ever had, in my opinion (and my husbands who had a bite). My husband got the lobster grilled cheese. HOLY MOLY was that good. I had a few bites and despite my delicious lobster roll I was regretting not getting the grilled cheese! It was really good, I highly recommend trying it.

The prices are pretty high (around $20 for a lobster roll), but the roll was quite large. We ate at Nancy's next door later in the week and my husband was very disappointed to find his lobster roll there (which was the same price as the one here) was nowhere near as good as the one I had gotten at Lobsterville.

Next time we are in Oak Bluffs, we will definitely eat at Lobsterville again.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, Georgia
“Cheap Lobsters!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

Wow, I ate here twice! Best place for lobster at a reasonable price! Only down side for me personally, is they only serve beer. No cocktails...but the lobster well made up for that! Small, casual place on the bay.

Visited June 2012
West Haven, Connecticut
“Terrible food! Terrible prices!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

The ambiance was excellent and so were the staff. The food was terrible for the most part. We tried several dishes- Signature coleslaw, fries, soft body crab sandwich, home-made kettle chips, etc. ONLY good part was the beer and overpriced lobster sandwich. This is one part of my amazing trip I wish I would've skipped. The two sandwiches, coleslaw, and fries weren't worth the $70 bucks. The chef should be replaced, menu revamped.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere