We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Oak Bluffs
Kathleen's Kottage on Martha's Vineyard
Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersGold level
“讚”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

I am the first Asia guest as Katheleen mention. It is really a nice place to stay for vacation even for Tourists from Asia. Katheleen and Frank are both nice and treat you like a friend. As I promise, I would like to recommend this place in my language. 不管你會不會說英文,Ketheleen都是一個讓人感覺到溫暖和熱情的好房東。她親手做的早餐配上"小島音樂",另人難忘。不管你有什麼需求,只要提出來,她都會盡力幫妳解決,我甚至從她那拿到感冒藥和便宜的租車卷。房間很乾淨,雖然我住的是最小的房間,但很舒適!不過還是推薦住大間的啦!比較划算^^.唯一缺點是離海邊較遠,不過還是大推。

• Stayed September 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Allentown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

We shared a lovely long weekend on Martha's Vineyard by staying at Kathleen's Kottage and it was fantastic. Kathleen and Frank are wonderful hosts and their home is always clean and inviting. The breakfast every morning was wonderful and Kathleen always has enough food for everyone! Eating breakfast out on the deck with some island music on a beautiful day just sets a great vibe for the rest of the day.

Having not stayed at a bed and breakfast before, this was a great first experience. When Kathleen and Frank welcome you, its like you're staying with your best friends/family.

Our room, the Millie, was clean and spacious and we couldn't ask for better. When comparing Kathleen's Kottage to other Hotels in the area, the pricing is extremely reasonable (and you get a delicious, hot breakfast every morning). What's not to love?

When we visit Martha's Vineyard again, we'll be sure to stay at Kathleen's Kottage.

Thanks again for a wonderful vacation!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Belchertown, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

Other Trip Advisor reviews brought us to Kathleen's Kottage and EVERYONE is right: this is a fantastic place to stay. It is homey, comfortable, extremely clean, and Kathleen's cooking is amazing (allow yourself to veer off any diet you're on--it will be worth it!). Kathleen and Frank are friendly, funny, and interesting people who truly understand the art of good, old-fashioned conversation and hospitality. Without hesitation, my husband I recommend KathIeen's Kottage and we will stay there again.

Room Tip: We stayed in the twins room, and it was great. The other rooms are great too!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

From the minute we arrived (much earlier than check in time) Kathleen and Frank made us feel at home. We left our bags and headed out to explore the island. When we returned our bags were in our room. The Millie suite was beautiful and spacious with its own private bathroom. The advice they gave us on our activities were spot on! The breakfasts were amazing, especially the stuffed French toast and Ebelskivers! We especially loved happy hour and enjoyed getting to know Kathleen, her family and the history of their b&b. Their "forever summer" mantra helped us enjoy the island even on a cooler weekend.

Kathleen was so helpful in getting us a rental car for the day, and showed her true commitment when she was able to extend our car for the following morning. We'd recommend Kathleen's Kottage to anyone that loves good company, delicious food and first class service. We can't wait to return! Thank you so much Kathleen and Frank for making us feel welcome in your beautiful home.

Room Tip: walk from the ferry, drop off your bags and rent yourself a couple bikes or a car.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Roanoke, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

I chose Kathleen's Kottage for our trip based on the other Trip Advisor reviews, and I'm so glad that we did! My 2 friends and I stayed in the Mary Suite. This suite was immaculate, the bathroom large enough for the 3 of us to comfortably get ready for our day, and the beds were comfortable. Kathleen and her husband are very friends hosts, helpful in every way! I thoroughly enjoy good food, and tend to judge B&Bs by the quality of the breakfasts. Kathleen's breakfasts did not disappoint! The freshly prepared muffins, scones and biscotti, fresh fruit with homemade granola, frittatas with fresh tomato salsa, waffles, French toast, and aebelskivers were a wonderful way to start the day!

Thank you, Katlheen, for ensuring a memorable visit to Martha's Vineyard!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

This was my first time staying at Kathleen's Kottage and trust me, it won't be my last! Everything was amazing! From booking, to our last night, everything was perfect! Kathleen is a top-notch professional. Actually, I think Kathleen and Frank have to be, hands down, the nicest people on the island! We stayed in the Millie room. It was fabulous! Clean, cozy and don't get me started on the shower!The breakfast every morning is to die for! Everything was delicious. I can't thank them enough for making our stay stress-free and enjoyable!
Kathleen & Frank, I will see you next summer!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Guelph, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

This is my last day here at Kathleen's Kottage and it's been truly an amazing experience travelling alone. Kathleen's Kottage is truly a home away from home. I love my room, "The Twin Room" It is so comfortable, homey, inviting, super clean and accommodating. I don't normally eat breakfast but I will miss her amazing and delicious breakfast. I had my first waffles here and my first aebleskiver (Danish pancake) and let's not forget the bread pudding she made for breakfast this morning, that was so deliciousssoooo.....Kathleen is one super nice and classy lady and let's not forget Frank, he is just as nice as Kathleen. They are the perfect hosts and engaging in a conversation with Kathleen after breakfast is a plus. She is so comfortable to talk to, like a close friend or a mother. I will come back to Kathleen's Kottage again. Kathleen thank you for the recipe tip. Love you guys. You guys are the best!!!!!!!!!!!

Donna (Canada)

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Been to Kathleen's Kottage on Martha's Vineyard? Share your experiences!