“Relaxation” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Titticut Follies

Titticut Follies
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Oak Bluffs
Titticut Follies
You added Titticut Follies to your Saves list
37 Narragansett Ave., Oak Bluffs, Martha's Vineyard, MA 02557   |
Ranked #16 of 16 Oak Bluffs B&B and Inns
Boston
“Relaxation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2009

I enjoyed my stay me and my husband. When we arrived at the location the key was already on the door waiting for us to come in and start enjoying our vacation. The house was very cozy and quiet which is what we were looking for. The stores and restaurants were about 1-2 blocks away, which is very convient. During the day we were out on the beach and stores, and at night we would come home to what ever we wanted it to be for us.
Dennice, Boston, MA.

• Stayed June 2008, traveled as a couple

Solo
Business
Tybee Island, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2007

The property was on a nice quite street and also very close to town, and it was a cheap way to stay in a MV Gingerbread Cottage. However, there were only lace curtians with no blinds/shades so we ended up trying to cover the windows with furniture in the room and a little area rug. Because the houses are so close, you could see into the neighbor's place from the toilet and they could see you too! Also the bed was very old and in need of replacing. I slept at a 35 degree angle all night with my arm and leg drapped over the side so as to not fall over on to my husband. Also, the light in the bathroom was equivalent to a Christmas tree bulb and you were supposed to be able to see in the shower with that too. You can hear everything going on in all of the other rooms in the place, which means you must be quiet. That's ok, but you can't control the other occupants. We were up until 2:30 in the morning listening to a nearby Yatzee game! I probably wouldn't bother to stay there again.

• Liked — Location
  • Disliked — Room
  • Stayed June 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2004

titticut follies is a favorite destination for me. the owners/manager always make you feel welcome . they are attentive to your needs,willingly give helpful suggestions(and directions!)to island activities,go out of their way to make your stay a pleasant one. titticut follies is very representive of what mv is all about--not a lot of glitz and polish--but heavy on the charm and ambience adding up to a restful and pleasant vacation. the porch on titticut is a wonderful place to spend time and guests are encouraged to gather. a magical place for me!

Been to Titticut Follies? Share your experiences!