We stayed only one night, on a weekday. This location is so convenient. It is very close to the ferry, and close to many shops and restaurants. This way, you don't even need a car. There are taxis at the dock if needed, and I also saw a bus stop nearby. It's also close to the moped rental place, which we rented the morning we got there. The innkeepers are friendly and helpful and are always visible straightening up the property. The grounds have pretty gardens and fountains. Everything was clean, the AC worked well, and the minifrig was handy. We had a room on the 2nd floor with two queen beds, as there were three of us. We didn't have a luxurious amount of space, but we were there to be outside, and at the beach down the street. I definitely would go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As a Pet Friendly and family owned and run motel we invite well behaved pets to vacation with their owners and enjoy our special pet amenities while you enjoy our air-conditioning, private phones, cable color TV, refrigerators in every room (Jacuzzis and microwaves in select rooms and suites), beautiful gardens, and exceptionally friendly staff. Rooms are available with a queen-size bed, two queens, two twins or a handicap accessible room. Two room suites have a queen-size bed in the bedroom and queen-size pull out sofa in the adjoining living room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Martha's Vineyard Surfside Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Martha`s Vineyard Surfside Hotel Oak Bluffs
- Marthas Vineyard Surfside Hotel
- Hotel Marthas Vineyard Surfside
- Martha's Vineyard Surfside Motel Oak Bluffs, MA