My wife and I stayed 2 nights Oct 4 and 5 2013..
Everything was great.
Location - no more than 100 yards from the ferry terminals to Hyanis and Quonset so lugging heavy luggage was no problem and no transport (transfer) costs.
From the moment we arrived until the time we departed the staff were very friendly and helpful.
Our room (ground floor at rear) was not large but very adequate. The bathroom was large enough for us to store of large suit cases which left the bedroom free of luggage.
The serve yourself breakfast room was good and accessible 24 hours a day for that 'midnight' snack (yes even chocolate ball dispensers and coffee making).
Very close to many restaurants and also the main shopping street.
Will definitely stay here again if we travel to these parts (we are from Australia).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get Away & Play. The Dockside Inn is Oak Bluffs hospitality & elegance at its best - built in 1989, the hotel has the conveniences of a new modern facility including 21 regular guest rooms. All rooms have Queen beds - some with two. All feature air conditioning, cable TV, in-room refrigerators, and free WiFi. All rooms are comfortably furnished for your vacation. Our location on the Oak Bluffs Harbor is just steps from restaurants, boutiques, beaches, boating, ferries, buses and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your The Dockside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Dockside Hotel Oak Bluffs
- The Dockside Inn Oak Bluffs, MA - Martha's Vineyard