We booked a room at the Dockside for our 1-year anniversary this past week (we were married in Oak Bluffs a year ago). The lobby was exceptional, the room was great, the location is perfect for all that Oak Bluffs has to offer, and the service we received was exemplary. Our anniversary dinner was planned for a restaurant in Vineyard Haven and when we made our reservations a few months back, the owner mentioned a ride to our dinner in the Dockside's classic Rolls Royce. The day of our dinner, the owner was not around when we asked about the ride to VH. The front desk called him and he dropped everything to drive over to OB, pick us up, then drive us to our dinner in the Rolls...talk about customer service! Overall, we had an incredible time in Oak Bluffs and particularly enjoyed our nearly week-long stay at the Dockside. There is a great continental breakfast, a wonderful outdoor shower, the rooms are perfect, and the location can't be beat. We will be back and highly recommend the Dockside to anyone staying in Oak Bluffs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get Away & Play. The Dockside Inn is Oak Bluffs hospitality & elegance at its best - built in 1989, the hotel has the conveniences of a new modern facility including 21 regular guest rooms. All rooms have Queen beds - some with two. All feature air conditioning, cable TV, in-room refrigerators, and free WiFi. All rooms are comfortably furnished for your vacation. Our location on the Oak Bluffs Harbor is just steps from restaurants, boutiques, beaches, boating, ferries, buses and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your The Dockside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Dockside Hotel Oak Bluffs
- The Dockside Inn Oak Bluffs, MA - Martha's Vineyard