This is a FABULOUS hotel! Rooms are clean, staff is BEYOND helpful and courteous! You know you are in a 'beach location" from the second you walk in the front door and see the lobby's decor- beautiful. Out back there are places to sit and have coffee outside and even a jacuzzi! Free Keurig coffe, granola bars and popsicles for the kids! They even have a "beach gear" room where they supply beach chairs, floats, towels, coolers and an ice machine. For all those who take the ferry over, carrying and packing those things are a nightmare- with this place you do not have to worry! Location is fabulous- quick couple steps to the OB docks where all the restaurants and bars are but far enough away that you do not hear them! Ferry is about 2 minute walk as well. This is a great place for a family, get away with friends or couples weekend. I would HIGHLY recommend this place to anyone looking for a great escape to the Vineyard!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get Away & Play. The Dockside Inn is Oak Bluffs hospitality & elegance at its best - built in 1989, the hotel has the conveniences of a new modern facility including 21 regular guest rooms. All rooms have Queen beds - some with two. All feature air conditioning, cable TV, in-room refrigerators, and free WiFi. All rooms are comfortably furnished for your vacation. Our location on the Oak Bluffs Harbor is just steps from restaurants, boutiques, beaches, boating, ferries, buses and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your The Dockside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Dockside Hotel Oak Bluffs
- The Dockside Inn Oak Bluffs, MA - Martha's Vineyard