“A-A Island Auto Rental” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 30 things to do in Oak Bluffs
Activities: Shopping
More attraction details
Owner description: Off-beat and quirky shopping enclave in Oak Bluffs.
Waltham, Massachusetts
14 attraction reviews
“A-A Island Auto Rental”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

If you want to experience Martha's Vineyard with all of its glory, I recommend renting a car, in our case, we got a Jeep Wrangler, they also had convertible Mini Cooper. Conveniently located as you exit the Hy-Line Cruises ferry, we were on our way within ten minutes.

4 attraction reviews
“Oak Bluffs Main Attraction”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

If you don't know it already, going 'Down the Vineyard' is not about non-stop rides and attractions. We think it's more about bonding with family and friends.

Circuit Ave. is the 'main drag' in the town of Oak Bluffs. It's where you take a stroll - at any time of the day - eat, walk off a meal, eat ice cream, ride the 'Flying Horse's carousel, play in the arcade, see a movie, go shopping, or just hang out.

If you're trying to catch up with friends and wondering where they are...at some point you will likely see them on Circuit Ave.

Nice, low key fun...

Visited July 2012
West Warwick, Rhode Island
8 attraction reviews
“Average, but good for a decent walk!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

I have been here many times and I never buy much of anything because I can get everything I see here at home or online. The few places that I do hit are the artisan shops which feature local artists or the art galleries. The few things that I do get from here are Bungalow 360 limited edition merchandise (that is not put up online) in the store called "I <3 MV" and ice cream from "Mad Martha's" I always go there when I come because I really like their ice cream. I mainly use this area as a place to people watch and walk. There are some places to hit at night here "The Ritz Cafe" good for bands and fun atmosphere and "Sharkey's Cantina" for some good dancing.

Massachusetts
5 attraction reviews
“Circuit : circus!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

Wow not your quiet New England town. But so much fun. Ice cream, ice cream everywhere you look.. Just a feast for all your senses.

Connecticut
3 attraction reviews
“dirty sidewalks”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

the run down theater spoils the entire entrance to Circuit. Would not take much to patch the holes and paint--been this way for years. sidewalks need to be water blasted to clear off gum, etc.