“A breakfast gem in Norwood!” 5 of 5 stars

(781) 762-7399
Improve this listing
Ranked #37 of 100 Restaurants in Norwood
Boston, Massachusetts
“A breakfast gem in Norwood!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

My fiancé & I had a fabulous Sunday breakfast after church. Nice well run place. Seems like a popular place with the locals. Although busy, little or no wait for a table. We bellied up to the breakfast bar. Plenty or room there and served right away. More places should have a breakfast/lunch bar so you don't have to wait for a table. The servers were very attentive and friendly. Menu has some unique offerings like Spam...yes Spam...and nothing wrong with that. They also have homemade baked beans with your breakfast and many varieties of breads. We ordered frittatas which were awesome! Don't see that often anywhere. Always extra special to have different selections. We're adding the Brookside to our list of go to breakfast places. I highly recommend it for anyone who wants homestyle breakfast!

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Boston
“Great breakfast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Found Brookside Cafe while on a hunt for new breakfast places, and I wish I'd found it sooner! I had the cinnamon swirl french toast, and it was one of the best I've had. Brookside Cafe is definitely going into the rotation of delicious weekend breakfast spots!

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
massachusetts
“Great little breakfast place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

Brookside Cafe is my regular breakfast place, for those of you from out of town (staying at the Four Points or Marriott) this is a great alternative to the hotel and you can hang out with Norwood people. Waitresses are super nice, food is good across the board. NIce crispy bacon, excellent eggs, pancakes, french toast. You can pay 99 cents more and get the real maple syrup. The homemade corned beef hash is great when it's available, if it's not on the special board you can ask for it. I like it crispy!

Afterwards, drive 1.5 miles miles north on Washington st up to Norwood center and walk around our vibrant town. Great restaurants there too and a Perks is a good coffee hangout.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Been to Brookside Cafe? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Brookside Cafe, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.