“Disappointing” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Greek
Canton, Massachusetts
“Disappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Our Greek family has been ordering Authentic Greek food from the Boston area for many years and this was by far the worst meal we ever had. We had to throw out the pork gyro because it tasted so bad. No one in our family enjoyed their meal. We will never order from them again. Such a disappointment!!

• Visited January 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Boston, Massachusetts
“Terrific Greek Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

The Feisty Greek had top notch ratings when I was scouting out the area for lunch and it lived up to what we were anticipating. We got off route one, drove for what seemed like a very short distance and it was right there. We pulled into the parking lot and walked in to find a pretty decently sized room with a counter of the left and the seating area on the right. No frills here, just a simple place with a simple decor but with some pretty damn good food. They even have a beer and wine licence complete with some Greek imported beer.

I looked at the menu and many of the items seemed very appetizing including the mousaka ($9.95) and pastitsio ($9.95) but I decided to go with one of their grilled plates ($9.50) which for lunch consists of one skewer of meat one side and a Greek salad. The dinner version of this has two skewers instead of one. I selected chicken as my meat, paid and went to the soda fountain to fill my drink and sat down. Moments later my order was called and my food arrived. The whole ordeal took less than ten minutes and felt quick which was great.

Fast forward to a clean plate and the whole meal was delicious. The chicken skewer was outstanding with a very well seasoned and flavorful chicken, a fresh and solid Greek salad and my side of lemon potatoes which was also fantastic. All in all a great meal.

The place is family operated and they are all very friendly. I definitely will be coming back for more when in the area. It sure beats anything else in the area but regardless, the ratio of value to quality is good and their menu is diverse enough to suit just about everyone from vegans to vegetarians and even people looking for some authentic Greek food.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Langport, United Kingdom
“Fresh and Friendly!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

Just so glad to find this jewel! An honest, clean, quality restaurant. Spinach pie, kebabs and salads are so good. beers and wine too!

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cape Elizabeth, Maine
“Nice, easy place to eat.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012 via mobile

Great food, great prices and great people. Was in from out of town and found this place. Enjoyed my meal. Exactly what I was looking for.

Norwood, Massachusetts
“Oompa!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

The Feisty Greek is one of my favorite restaurants. I love the gyro and Greek salad so much that I haven't yet tried any of the other wonderful offerings. When I once visited late in the day and there was no shaved pork left, they made me a gyro using pork kebobs. Absolutely delicious!!! Everything is made to order, and is worth the short wait. Employees are friendly, accommodating, and passionate about their business and customers. A weekly visit for me, for sure!!!

• Visited November 2012