“Review” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #21 of 35 Restaurants in Norton
Attleboro, MA
“Review”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

I just went there for lunch and it was the slowest service I've ever had. It took over 45 minutes to get 2 sandwiches. One sandwich was good but the other one - a buffalo chicken wrap was horrible - bitter tasting.

Will not go back there ever.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

North Attleboro, Massachusetts
“gave it a 2nd shot..”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

We gave Trinity a second shot because our first experience there, several months ago was on a very busy wknd night. We went back during the week, on a Thursday night. The bar was pretty full. We sat at a high table in front of the bar and felt forgotten about. It took nearly 10 minutes to get a menu. Another 10 to order drinks.. then order food. Our food didn't come out for an hour (with some mistakes) and getting ahold of our waitress was nearly impossible. Maybe they were shortstaffed? Food was not worth the wait either. Buffalo wrap made my husband sick and my salad left much to be desired... It also came without the chicken I had ordered with it.. but after seeing my husband's dish/reaction, I was sort of glad the mistake was made to exclude mine. Decent atmosphere and location but might not be giving this one a 3rd try- a strike out is all too probable.

• Visited July 2013