“Great first visit” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Northborough, Massachusetts
“Great first visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

We tried this place after receiving a gift card and were not disappointed. As people have already said, we noticed right away that most people there are regulars, all friendly with the wait staff and each other. We happened to go on a Tuesday, and they have a great special on both Monday and Tuesday nights, $26 3-course dinner for two. I loved my meal and my boyfriend liked his. I was too full for dessert but he said his was great.

Also the building is under construction so the seating was limited, but we still had no wait. However until the construction is done, it may seem crowded on a busier night because the seating area is temporarily smaller.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Shrewsbury, Massachusetts
“For those without discerning tastes..”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

Can't find anything good to say about the food taste. Forgot that the last time we went, we said "never again". Wish we both had recalled that this last time. We must be getting old and forgetful because that's the only reason we can think people eat this very average bland food.

Visited February 2013
Worcester, Massachusetts, United States
“It was OK...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

The service was very pleasant, the price was fine but the food was just ok. My husband and I went with the kids during the week. The kids meals were pretty bla, my chicken breast sandwich was fine but my husband didn't enjoy his special entree of shrimp and scallops at all.

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Food and service are so good we go weekly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

The weekly specials are excellent and priced right for the value you receive. The staff is always friendly and you can eat in the restaurant or the the bar section. My wife and I go every week and we recommend it highly. A must try!

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Boston, MA
“Good restaurants have regular customers. This one does.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

We've been to Tomaiolo's twice and plan to return. The food is excellent, the staff attentive, and the atmosphere warm. Oh, and the prices are very fair. What more could you want?

• Visited November 2012